Truths and Love chapter:16

Authors note: so i still gotta edit this chapter just wanted to update for you guys also I think I'm just gonna finish this book this year.🤔🤕 also does anyone want a halloween special chapter🆕

"Welcome, home nephew", those few words seemed to hunt me for what seemed like forever but a sharpe kick brought me back to reality.

Ouch, geez kid are you playing soccer with my insides I thought as I saw a print of a small foot on my stomach. I couldn't help but smile at it through the pain though. This was Carter and mine creation, even with my uncle trying to come after me nothing could ruin this moment.

"Hey are you listening to me", asked Carter as he sat up with head propped aginst his arm. You see after my scream early Carter came rushing in and wouldn't leave my side.

"No, sorry", I said blushing.

"It's fine", he said chuckling.

"Hey, what do you want more, a girl or boy".

"Doesn't matter i'll love him/her either way",he said as he placed his hands onto my stomach.

I blushed harder and closed my eyes baked in the moment.

"You, know you never told me how you were royalty",said Carter as he tangled our fingers together.

"You never asked", I replied as I looked down at our hands.

"Well, I would very much like to know", he replied.

"Well, if you must know my father was born royalty well my mother wasn't. ", I said dreamily

"My father said he fell for my mother as soon as he saved her one day in the market when he snook out of the castle, and then well we can skip the boring parts they got married and had me",I said.

I looked out the conner of my eye to see him bitting his lip which was unusual for Carter which meant something was up.

"What", I asked.

"I know we had this conversation before but why didn't you tell me about your miscarriage and about your uncle", he rushed out.

There it was the big question that I knew would come up again. I took a deep breath trying to calm my self but my hands felt calmly and my throat seemed dry like the savannah desert.

"My uncle killed my parents ", I
whispered.

"Fuck, sorry babe", said Carter as he pulled me close to his chest.

"I'm not done, when I ran away from the kingdom after my uncle killed my parents threatened to kill me I had no one", I
said.

"I mean I had my foster parents but at the time I felt utterly alone and for a fifteen year old I felt like my whole world was crashing down on me. Then he came into my life his name was Demetri.

"He was eighteen and at the time I felt in love, my parents didn't know about our relationship." He said it had to be keep hidden and so we did but then it happened I ended up knocked up like some cheesy teen movie", I said with a chuckle.

"Anyways I had  ran away from home after my foster parents found out and Demetri dumped me complications during the pregnancy at lease thats what the doctor told me." "But later I found out that my foster  parents had payed him to to kill my baby", I said.

My eyes widen as I felt Carter bush away stray tears from underneath my eyes.

"My life wasn't so perfect either before i got turned into a vampire, my family was poor",He said.

"My mother worked day and night  a lot but she had  to take care of my three siblings. I had gotten a job at the coal mine to help out", he continued.

"But even that didn't add much money  no when Sara and Bella need new clothes and my little Brother tommy health bills, oh tommy he had got a heart disease and died at three", said Carter as I felt his grip tighten around me.

"You don't..", I said.

"Yes, I do... My mom went into a deep depression then I mean she lost a child, she started to stay out later and sometimes never coming home for days until one day she disappeared and never came back." "By then I had taken the responsibility of taking care of Sara and Bella who were now thirteen, back then you were considered a women and could be married so Sara had run off with some man calming to own the top ranch in Georgia, so she left."

"All there was left was Bella and I,  it seemed our family had been cursed with misfortune but Bella and I thought differently well that was until one day I had to run to the store lets just say I got jumped by two guys and it took a turn for the worst", he said before taking a breath before continuing

"Then my dad came he took me in like I was his own son, he said with a small smile.

"Life sure is a big ball of fuck you", I said as I rubbed his arm.

"That it is", he said with a laugh.

"But now I have Two kids and you", he said as he looked down at me with a smile.

"I was star struck as he started to lend down till our lips touched. He pulled away slowly only to bite down on my lips making me gaps. He then took this opportunity to stove his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned softly into his mouth as we fought for dominance, which shocker he won.

He pulled away and whispered into the shell of my ear," I'm sorry I've made you wait so long to realize that I love you Ellie",he whispered.

"How, Megan is your mate, this isn't right", I said. Logic was fighting now.

"I thought that at first also but if she was really my mate I would've been tempted to cheat on her or feel the way I do.

"Carter", I said.

"Let me love you Ellie", he finally said.

"I.i okay", I said.

"I love you", he whispered.