Chapter 10

Have you ever got a sicking feeling in your stomach when you know you did something awful.

Well that's how I felt in this very moment as I listened to some dumb story Nixon was telling me.

My throat started to burn as I rushed to my bathroom to vomit. I honesty had no idea why I keep vomiting or why mg magic was going chaotic more than normal.

"Hey, are you okay", asked Nixon as he rubbed my back.

"Peachy", I said befor vomiting voilently into the toliet bowl.

"Here", said Nixon as he felt my head.

"You, have a fever baby", he said frowning.

I bothered not correcting him on the name he called me, knowimg him he would just ignore what I said anyways.

Once my stomach settled down I got up weakly holding onto the toleit and flushed it. I then walked over to the sick to wash out my mouth.

"Come on, lets get you to bed", he said as he gently picked me up bridal style.

"Nixon, please put me down", I I begged.

"Not a chance, now here lay down and rest", he said as he softly laid me down amd pulled my covers up.

I raised an eyebrow and watched him smile before he left me alone. Ugh, I was down for the cout with an fever amd stomach ache. I yarned as my eyelaids slowly closed sending me into a deep slumber.
-----------------------------------------
Carter pov 🐶

I slammed the car down closed as My brothers hopped into my car. Quickly I started my car and drove out from infront of Ellie's house. I was so fucking mad, something about that guy was fishy. How did Ellie meet that guy.

"Carter, please slow down before you kill us", yelled Vin.

"To late for that bud", said replied Noah.

"Shut, up", I yelled gripping the steering wheel.

"Whoa, calm cowboy", said Noah.

Calm down, he says that was impposible how could I when Ellie was dating that asshole. I mean didn't that night mean anything to him. Sure I was drunk but like they say a drunk mans words are always true.

I bite my lip as I pulled over to the side of the road.

"Guys look I am sorry for snapping, its just Ellie being with someone drives me insane and the fact I have a mate doesn't help my sistuation", I say looking down at my lap.

"Carter, you dumbass now you know how poor Ellie felt when you would bring around all those whores", replied Noah.

"Noah, cool it besides Carter you have a mate your like cheating on your mate", hissed Vin as he gave me a pointed look.

"Don't you think I know that", I shouted as I punched my side window making it shatter into a millon pieces of shards.

"Carter", said Vin frowning.

"Just forget it", I say as I started to drive again. Once we arrived at the pack house I quickly shutted off my engine and hopped out. I slightly smiled as the wind blew aginst my body ruffling my hair.

Looking at the front lawn I saw some of the pups playing with Jake. Who know that the smelly wolf would become my bestfriend.

When I got to the front lawn I was attack by the pups. I fell to the ground laughing. There were so small and fearless.

"Okay, guys let Carter up", said Jake.

I looked up and sunched my face up,"oh god, bro please put some clothes on nobody wants to see that."

"Well for your information Vin loves to see me naked", said Jake as he wingled his eyebrows with a smirk.

I pretened to gag, that was just wrong I didnt need to know about my little brother and my bestfriends sex life.

"Carter, baby your home finally", yelled Megan as she stepped out of the house with a red dress that had a deep drip in the front.

"Yeah, I am ", I say forcing a smile as she walked down the steps past Jake. She lended down pressing a kiss to my lips as the pups whimpered and moved away towards Jake.

I kissed her back pulling her down on top of me. But as I was kissing her a flash back of Ellie and I kissed processed me. i thought of his juicy pick lips and his vinilla sent.

I opened my eyes to see Megan giggling as she leaned forward to lay her four head aginst mine.

"Easy, there tiger you dont want to hurt us", she said with a huge smile.

"Us", I say.

"I'm pregante, surprise" she yelled.

My eyes widen as I tried to process what my mate had just said.

"What", I said flopping my mouth open like a fish.

I watched as she frowned and her eyes begain to water. Oh please don't cry, I thought.

"I thought you would be happy that we're going to start a family together", she hicuped.

I shakingly looked up to see Jake and the pups gone, that jerk.

"Megan, I am happy you just caught me by surprize baby", I quickly comment.

I sighed when she squealed and huged me saying that our dream was finally coming true.

Yeah, I should be happy but somehow I feel like something is wrong. At first I was excited about finding my mate especially since it ment I had found my soul mate.

"Carter, come on lets go inside I'm tired", she said yarning.

I gathered my self before getting up and gently pulling her up. We then walked into the pack house where eveyone congratulated us.

After a while the shewolfs and luna took away Megan to talk about babys and pregnancies while I just sat on one of the sofas checking Veno on my phone. I logged on to see no one was chatting.

How lame. I sighed and logged off.

Author note- so i typed this on my phone so I still have editing to do but here it is😉😄.  Comment your thoughts and have a good night guys or morning depending on where you live idk but bye^~^