Chapter : 13

Carter pov:

I carried Ellie into the house ignoring Megan loud screams and curses. My main focus was Ellie. I sided stepped Jake as he raised his eyebrow at me.

Once I was inside I head up stairs carful of my movements so I wouldn't wake Ellie up.

I turned down a hallway and went to a room, to lay him down to the rest. I laid him gently onto the bed.

Sighing I looked at his peaceful face. My Ellie I thought as I gently stroke his cheek. A smile lite up my face as I then placed my hand on his stomach.

Even if the  situation was messy, I was glad that Ellie was carrying my chid.  I blushed thinking about a min version of Ellie.

This is so weird, shouldn't I be upset that he was pregnate with my child. It was so different from when Megan told me.  

"Carter, you should go talk to Megan", whispered Vin as he popped his head into the room.

"Yeah", I say pulling away from Ellie.
I walked half way of of the room befor stopping and looking at Ellie one more time.

I could hear the ruckus down stairs. I braced myself for the awaiting fury of Megan.

I came down the last steps to see Megan crying surrounded by the she wolfs of the pack.   

"Megan, baby", I whispered trying to feel horrible but I just couldn't master that feeling .

I'm such a terrible person. I watched as she looked up from her hands and say the black smugs on her face from her makeup.

"You bastard", said some she wolf  with black hair and blue eyes. I glared her but she didn't back down.

"How could you cheat on your pregnate mate with some random whore", she said as she stepped closer to me.

"Quite, this is between Carter and Megan, oh and Alice be carful of what you call people you might regret it", said Vin with a silent promise.

I glanced over to see Vin clenching his hands to his side. I glanced back over to Megan to see her eyes staring back into mine.

"Stop, fighting people besides this isn't any of our business ", said Noah.

"He's right, so continue doing what you all were doing" ordered Jake in his Alpha voice.

Once the room cleared out I turned to see Megan sobbing. I walked over slowly bending down to hug her but before I could hug her she slapped me.

"Don't you dare touch me, today was suppose to be a happy day and you ruined it", she said with a chilling growl.

"Calm down Megan, its not good for the baby",I say with no emotion.

"Calm down, he says", she said throwing her hands up into the air.

I stepped back watching as she messaged her temple.

"We're mates, Carter do you know how fucked up it's that you knocked up someone else ", said Megan.

" I'm sorry", I whispered. Truth be told I knew anything I said wouldn't make up for it.

"Really, because it looks like to me you haven't really been with me, I mean god Carter you've been day dreaming for two weeks now and it looks to me like the answers upstairs", she spoke as her voice cracked.

Than couldn't be right I haven't been daydreaming, right.

"It just seems like Ellie's more of your mate then I am", she whispered as she whipped her face.

"What are you saying ", I asked looking away from her eyes.

"For heavens sake, the boy loves you Carter so imagine what he feels carrying your child", she cried.

At this point I was speechless, how do I react to hearing her words.

"But, I won't let him have you", she said as she cat walked over to me planting kisses onto my neck.

I looked up when I heard foot steps descending down. My eyes widen at the cute sight of Ellie rubbing his eyes. He had drool on his chin and his shirt was hanging off his shoulder.

"What's all of the commotion about", he said half asleep

I smiled at him and bushed past her and went straight to Ellie. I watched as his eyes widen and he gave a shy smile and then it dropped.

"I can't stay here Carter I don't feel safe", he said casting his eyes down to his hands.

"I can understand that, but Ellie I can't  just let you live alone besides its more safer here", I pleaded as I took his  hands into mine.

"I-i", he stuttered looking up over my head. I followed his line of eyesight to Megan who was glaring.

"Get away from my mate", she screeched.

"Are you sure your really his mate, if so why would he let someone do this", said Ellie with a  fierce glare that could rivals Noah's and trust me that was something.

I was then met on with soft lips upon mine. I shamelessly kiss back as if it were a life line and then suddenly it was gone.

"What has gotten into me", he whispered .

"I don't know but it was sure hella sexy", I replied with a whistle.

His cheeks turned a dark red making me want to to hug him closely.

"Stop", he said as he playfully hit my shoulder.

"What its true", I commented wiggling my eyebrows.

"Seriously, you have a mate I shouldn't have done that", he said  blushing more.

"Ellie, look your important to me and I know Megan is my mate but something doesn't feel right",I said pulling him into a hug.

"Your so stupid Carter", he said with a slight crack in his voice.

"What", I asked pulling his face away from my chest.

His face was full of tears streaming down.

"I loved you since I  laid eyes on you, so don't make me happy that there might be some hope still left", he cried.

I stared in shock, he loved me sure Megan had screamed it to me that he was but just hearing the one word from him made me freeze.

"Ellie, I ", I was trying to find away to say this right.

"Time for dinner baby", shouted Megan's voice.

author note- ugh school sucks, but did everyone have a good day anyways thank you for commenting and voting  guys it means a lot