Chapter: 21

The pack house was deadly quiet as all felt rage for the intruders that injured their Alpha. Daily harsh training was given by the beta so that every pack member would be able to protect themselves from anymore attacks. The days seemed to slip away as everyone prepared for the up coming battle. Vin had been by Jakes side as he healed, the doctor said he would be okay in about two more days.

As for me I was laying down as the doctor tried to see the sex of my baby.

"Ah, there we go", yelled the doctor.

I jumped at the sudden yell, Carter just leaned forward with a smile as he looked at the picture of our baby.

"It's a girl", he said excitedly.

My little princess I thought as a tear streamed down my face. Carter wiped it away with his thumb as he gently laid kisses on my face.

"How many pictures would you guys like", he asked as he turned off the sonogram.

"Four, please", replied Carter.

I sat up wiping off my stomach as the doctor took his leave.

"She's gonna be a beauty like her mommy", he whispered in the shell of my ear making me blush.

"I hope she has your eyes", I said as I turned to meet his eyes.

We both leaned in slowly as our eyes fluttered and then our lips meet moving in sync.

"Hey.. ahem sorry to interrupt but here are you photos", said the doctor as he blushed red avoid eye contact.

Carter chuckled as he helped me up before we walked towards the doctor thinking him before we left.

"Lets go see Jake", I said with a smile as my hand locked with his.

Once we made it to Jake's room Carter knocked before a soft voice told us to come in. Sitting in a white plastic chair was Vin as he feed Jake pears. Sitting across him was Vin holding his twins as he teased Jake.

I smiled at the scene.

"Hey", said Noah when he spotted me.

"Hey", I said as I went to take a seat by Noah.

"So, tell us all ready the suspense is killing me", said Noah.

"Where's Peyton",I asked looking around for the cute little boy.

"I left him with his grandmom after he fell a sleep on his daddy", cooed Vin.

"Could you stop stalling I want to know if I have a niece or nephew", commented Jake.

"Okay fine its", I said.

"A girl",yelled Carter as he started the twins.

"Sorry", he said scratching his head as he received a glare from Noah.

"I knew it, she's gonna be spoiled", said Vin.

My smiled dropped as I stared at Jake he looked to be healed all the way the pack doctor must just wanna make sure.

"I know I'm ready to get out this bed and beat those damn witches asses", growled Jake as he clutched his sheets.

"Tell me about it, I'm just inching to sink my teeth in them", commented Carter.

"The good news is that with these magic charms that Ellie made we wont have to worry about the magic part", replied Vin.

"There's one problem we don't know when they'll strike", said Noah.

"Then we'll strike first", said Jake coldly.

I looked at him like he had grow three heads. That would be a death brawl. Don't get me wrong I was planning off sneaking off to kill my uncle my self but this was beyond crazy.

"Don't look at me, we have a map of the magic kingdom in front of us", he explained.

"That's true Eille could make a map of the magic kingdom so we could easy make a surprise attack", said Carter as he caught on.

Sometimes I worry about him.

I looked at them and gulped.

"So, its the plan is made we attack in three days from now, declared Jake.