Chapter:24 the battle to live part 2

The fire in the fire place was casting shadows  against my face.
The man in front of me smirked as he looked over me.

I gaged in my mind. I would have the last laugh at the end of tonight.

How would've thought that Demetri would've been in the fae kingdom, but it made no difference my uncle would still die.

I watched him as he got up from his chair.

"Isn't this nice a family reunion", he laughed as he creased the side of my face.

"I would like my payment now", said an anonymous voice.

I watched as he creeped out of the shadow from the room. There stood  a man wearing black gloves with pale skin.

"Yes, please wait here", said my uncle as he rushed out of the room.

The man smiled as he turned his head to meet my glaze.

"Hello, Ellie", he said.

"Who are you and how do you know my name", I questioned.

"Zion, well how could no one not know the crown prince of the great so powerful Magical kingdom", he said sarcastically.

"What's your angle", I asked as I tugged the rope that held my hands.

"Oh nothing really just a guy who likes to cause a little chaos", he said.

"Well here it is the old Royal family spell caster boy, thought I don't see what you would want this it's just a brunch of bull shit", said my uncle as he tossed the brown leather book with golden bounds towards the man.

"A bunch of bull shit, huh well I'll just take my chances",he said as his smirk got wider.

"You can't take that",I yelled as I undid my roped hands.

I prayed my magic was working and waved my hand sending the book flying into my hands.

"Now, lets talk",I said as I grip the book to my chest.

"Your Highness, I've bought the intruders like you asked", said Demetri.

I looked over to see Jake, Maracle and Carter in the door way.

"Now you were saying, my dear boy I believe I've won there will be no talking", said my uncle as he lend back letting out a laugh.

"Well I believe I shall take my leave it's not my time yet to fight you all",said Zion as he waved his hand making the book float out of my hands over to him.

He then disappeared.

"Ellie, what the hell are you doing here", yelled Carter.

"I.."I began only to freeze mid sentence.

"You should've stayed at the pack house", said Jake.

"There, right you know your weak and defenseless", said my uncle.

"Shut up",I yelled as he walked closer till he was inches from my face.

"Just like the day I killed your parents", he whispered.

Rage filled me as I swung on him. He dodged my attack and grabbed my twisting in. I screamed in pain as I fell to my knees onto the red carpet.

"What a shame what would daddy think", he asked in a baby tone as he twisted harder.

I cried louder as my arm made a sickening creak.

"Let him go", yelled Carter as he ran pasted Demetri towards my uncle.

"What, hey", yelled Demetri.

"Don't worry we can take you", said Maracle.

"What a drag", said my uncle as he swung his hand making Jake, Maracle and Carter go flying towards the wall into the yellow wall.

"How, the charms", I said.

"Would work on someone less gifted with magic", he said as he let my arm go.

I cried as I clenched my broke arm to my chest.

"I must say I'm a little disappointed that your not putting up a fight at all", he said.

"You ass hole", snared Carter.

"I believe this was a conversation between my nephew and I "he said as a twisted look entered his eyes.

"I would be careful if I were you boy after all I have all your friend captive to", he said as he snapped his fingers.

A blue caged appeared surrounding group B.

"How", hissed Maracle as he saw his sons on their knees clenching their chests.

"Eazy, I had inside help", he said as the Grave Bothers and Lady.

"You", yelled Maracle.

"Oh and lets not forget the one downstairs and the one outside", he said yet again snapping his fingers.

Shadow and Jared then appeared chained to the wall. 

"Did you really believe I wouldn't know that you were planning a surprise attack"he said clicking his tongue.

"Sorry, dad", said Noah.

"I'll tell you what I'm feel nice you can all leave and go back to whatever  savage forest you live in", he said.

"No", said Carter as he fought to get to his feet.

"No, how dare you not take the kings kindness", said Demetri as he bent down pulling Carter up by his hair.

"No, we're not leaving without Ellie",Carter said.

"Yeah, besides cutie is family", said Noah with a smile.

Tears gathered in the corner of my eyes.

"Family, don't make me laugh", said my uncle as  he glared.

A dark look entered his eyes as he walked back towards me kicking my side.

I rolled over clenching my side.

"Family, what a wretched word", he said placing his boot foot over my throat.

"Don't you dare you bastard", yelled everyone as they struggled to get up.

I looked up and glanced into everyone eyes as they looked at me with fear and love.

"Don't cry, I'm happy that I could become apart of your family",I whispered.

"Ellie", Echoed screams as I closed my eyes embracing the darkness.

Sorry baby girl I've failed you.

Author note - well couldve been better Zion is everywhere lol what could he be plotting ?