"Are you ok? You really took a tumble there

"Are you ok? You really took a tumble there." I went to help her up with her flinching. "Are you ok?" She started to shake and feel very underweight with bandages around her arms and her legs from where I could see. 'I wonder.' In an attempt to find out why, I looked through the girls memories for a few seconds to see just how agonizing her life is. Abuse, torment, death, and suffering. This girl had seen the darkness of the under ground with only one face being seen more commonly among this despair. "You should be more careful Eri, we don't want to cause trouble for the heroes." I look up to see the son of a bitch in her memories that caused all this pain. She only knew the man by one name. Overhaul.

"Sorry about my daughter, she ran away after being told she couldn't have something

"Sorry about my daughter, she ran away after being told she couldn't have something. I'm sorry if she cause any problems." Irina and Xenovia both noticed something was off with Miruko walking over. "What's the issue here kids?" She looked over to see the guy and Eri in my arms shaking. "Sir, are these bandages normal for a kid her age? She looks like she's seriously hurt." "It's nothing, she's just very clumsy for her age." He started walking closer with the girl shaking even more in my arms. "I'm sorry sir, but I think we should let the authorities handle this. She seems very fearful of you." I glared him down with him giving an equivalent death stare. "Watch who you say this to boy, you may say it to the wrong person."

I began using magic to activate a barrier before saying what I would next. "Please Overhaul, enlighten me on what you mean by that." Things were on edge with me egging him to keep going. His gloves started to disintegrate with him about to move his arm. In one quick swoop, he slammed his hand on the wall to make several spikes come at us. The girl flinched in fear as I activated the barrier to keep the spikes from hitting anyone. But before going forward, I smelled a certain Nekomata stench that was similar to someone being near her. 'Someone's been near Kuroka.' I started to make low pitch growls knowing this son of a bitch was near my sister recently.

I'm pulled out of this when Overhaul tried to grab me to dodge and kick him in the face. He slid back with me handing Eri off to Miruko. "Can you bring the girl to a hospital mam? I'm sure I hit a sore spot on him to a point he's not going to allow me to do that myself." "Fine. Also, I give you permission to use your quirk kid in case anyone asks." Miruko walks away with me taking a fighting stance. "How adorable to think you can beat me?" "Oh, I know this alley cat can beat a junkyard dog like you." I took a stance preparing for his next move.