I forgot.

I held Jungkook's hand and squeezed it as a sign that we should leave but Hye-rin surprised both of us with some unexpected news.

"That's why I cheated on you last night with another boy I've been seeing for a while. Yeah, I cheated and what?"

I looked up at the tall and dark boy beside me. His eyes shut tightly as if he was trying to control all his anger that was building up inside. Trying to be a good girlfriend, I rubbed his back and told him to breathe.

"So you mean to tell me that this whole time you were seeing someone else and still causing me all this stress for the hell of it? You've completely wasted my time but it's cool cause now I know the truth. For one, you're an insecure and mean-spirited woman. I don't know why cheating is something to be proud of but don't ever talk to me again because I don't even want to breathe the same air as a cheater."

And with that, he leaned in and smashed his lips onto mine instantly. I didn't expect that either at all but finally we kissed. His lips were so smooth and warm but also aggressive since he was angry but it was hot.

I opened my eyes to see Hye-rin jealously watching. He finally broke the kiss and I just stood there still shooketh at the fact that that just happened.

But the angry screams of the other girl in front of me knocked me out of my trance. "You fucking bitch! You stole my man from me!" She screeched as she flipped over the table and kicked down her chair with mascara infused tears running down her cheeks.

Where's the mental hospital when you need one? She paced over to me and was about to lay her hand on me until Jungkook caught it and pushed her away. She fell on the floor quickly because of how thin she was.

Jungkook went to go pay for his food while Hye-rin was still struggling to get up. I was quiet due to the shockingness of the events that were going on but I just thought that I shouldn't interfere.

Kookie came back over to me and held my hand. "Let's go." He told me. I nodded and we exited immediately. Wow, that was quite something.

To make it up to me, he drove me to a nearby ice cream shop. We ate our ice cream and had an interesting conversation.

"I've never seen you get that angry before but I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda hot." I admitted. He blushed and got quiet while I laughed at him. He finally spoke up. "I didn't expect to get that mad either. I just felt really disrespected."

"I get that." I said after biting a piece of my cone.

I always knew that Jungkook was handsome but right now he was literally glistening beauty. His dark skin and dark brown hair that he was currently growing out. I admired all his features.

"I know you're thinking about how delicious I look right now but you have to eat your delicious ice cream." He stated.

I dropped my head down in disappointment at how he read my mind like he always does. "SHuT Up." I whined.

He laughed his regular cute laugh. "Anyway, What're you doing tomorrow, Kookie?"

His eyes shifted from his ice cream to my eyes. "What're you doing tomorrow?"

"I asked you first!" I said. He rolled his eyes and then went on an said he'd try to film another golden closet film.

Later on, he dropped us off at the condo and we went inside my room. It was the first time I let him see my room.

"Woah, your room looks better than mine." He told me while sitting down on my soft, blue couch.

I joined him and we just looked at each other for a bit. "Can I play with your hair?" I asked to break the silence. He actually agreed and it was fun for both of us because he said it was relaxing.

I tried to be as careful as I could with his hair. I braided his hair into two braids that stopped at his shoulders. "When you wake up in the morning, take the braids out and your hair should be curly." I explained.

"Ok." he replied. "What time is it?" I asked while yawning.

"12:00am." "Dang, ok I gotta get ready for bed." I said.

"Nia." "Yes, baby?" "Happy Birthday."

My eyes widened. Shit. It is my birthday.

"You forgot, didn't you?" He questioned. I nodded while feeling stupid. "I guess I've been working really hard lately." "Don't worry. I've done it before too."

He pulled me over and wrapped me up in his comforting arms. "I love you, bae." "I love you too."

To sum up the night, he stayed over in my room and we cuddled all night.