Be Part of My MV

_________

Nia's POV

Today, I had to shoot a music video with LIVE. I was beyond excited cause you already know I'm a huge fan.

I stepped out of the taxi in a simple outfit. I had on some black skin-tight jeans and a blue oversized sweater with BTS on the front. I paid the driver and walked to location one. It was an open field of bright flowers of many colors. There were two trendy clear plastic chairs in the field. Dabin sat in one of them, talking to the other members of the DPR crew. Wait! Omg the DPR crew was over there.

I spotted Christian yu with his smooth hair and nice figure. My eyes shifted over and I saw CREAM and REM joking about something with bright smiles. Then there was Cline who was holding his Pikachu plushie and chuckling as well. I was gonna clutch my heart at any moment at all of this cuteness.

I might as well stop staring and walk over before they notice. The thick grasses crunched under my feet as I got closer.

Dabin turned his head and gazed at me with an excited expression. "Hey, Nia."

I said hey back, noticing the rest of them looking at me. "Well, hello there." Christian said in his beautiful accent. "Hey, Christian."

I started getting really shy around all of them. It was like a dream come true. Dabin introduced me to the rest of them which I already knew but I didn't interrupt. I hand shaked will all of them but Dabin pulled me in for a hug.

"Are you guys ready to start shooting?" Yu asked. We both nodded. Christian proceeded to give us some directions about what he wanted us to do. We followed along and basically the first shot we'd be taking would be of Dabin and I on the grass with the colorful flowers everywhere around us.

I was one way on the grass while was next to me but upside down if that makes since. Christian spun around us with the camera in our faces. We were both told to act so my eyes shifted to the side, trying not to look at the camera and his did the same.

Yu stopped and pressed the record button again. "Nice! We got it. So next I want you both to go over to the plastic chairs over there and sit back to back in them. LIVE will rap his part and then you'll sing your part. Make sure you guys keep acting and I'll take care of the rest." He ordered.

Dabin got up off the ground first and held his hand out to me to help me get up. I grabbed his warm hand and got up as well.

"You have grass in you hair." He told me. "I kind of expected that." I responded back. His hand started reaching out for me while he spoke his kind words. "May I?" He asked, talking about my hair. I nodded to give him permission and he placed his hand in my hair to take out the grass.

"Woahhh!" Scott aka DPR REM and Cline shouted. "You guys are too adorable together." I blushed at what they said in embarrassment and glanced at Dabin who had the same expression.

"Stop! It's not like that, guys." He warned. "She has a boyfriend." Christian added. How did he know?

"How do you know that?" Scott remarked. "It's everywhere. Everybody knows except for you fools." He roasted.

It's everywhere? Oh crap. The viral video. Nobody even knew that Hye-rin was his girlfriend. It was something that only artists knew but now everybody knows about me somehow? Whatever.

We moved on with the next shot and were told about the next location we'd be shooting at.