Trust issues

"It was my Dior earrings that you bought for me in 2015 on the 5th of June, which is my birthday. Don't you remember that? Don't you Honey Bunny Bear?"

"How in the world can a bunny also be a bear?"

She huffed and got serious. "Just fucking help me."

_________

Nia's POV

I sat on my seat in the plane and looked down at all the small patches of land below me. This was going to take a while. 17 hours to be honest. Well, I'll just catch up on some sleep.

19 hours later, I was stepping foot into the doors of the condo that I call home. I was ready to get back in bed because of the jetlag but I wanted to say "Hi" to Kookie first. I took the ride on the elevator and met his door. I knocked on the door and waited. It took a while for him to come to it. I knocked again and heard shuffling and whispering. What the fuck is going on? "Jungkook." I called through the door.

"Coming." He responded. I had just gotten a text from Jay saying that Dabin was already at the studio. Guess I wasn't getting that sleep that I wanted.

He finally opened the door and hugged me with his fit arms. "I missed you so much." I admitted truthfully.

"I missed you too." He said and kissed me on the cheek. I looked down at the floor and asked what everybody was wondering. "What are we, JK?"

"You're my girlfriend, Nia. I know we haven't really talked about it but we're basically in a relation-"

A cough came from behind his curtains.

"A Relationship." He finished with a louder tone. I couldn't even pay attention to the rest of his sentence. "Jungkook, when did your curtains get boobs?"

I paced over to his curtains hearing his feet running behind me. I pulled the curtains to reveal Hye-rin.

I know good and darn well he did not have her in his room the whole time while I was gone. That's so disrespectful and I can't even trust him. Like I wanna believe that there's a good reason but it's too ironic for me.

Once I saw her face, I pulled the curtains back over her face and turned around and looked Jungkook in his eyes. "Why?" I questioned while glaring at him.

"She came over last night and surprised me because she had the key to my room. She wanted to ask me some questions so I answered them. We had to search for something of hers but got distracted and started watching TV and spent the whole next day together. That's honestly the whole truth. We didn't do anything, I promise."

Hye-rin stepped from out of the curtains. "He's telling the truth."

First of all, like who is she talking to but anyway....

"Ok, even though I don't like it, I'll just accept it but did ya'll even find what ya'll were looking for?" I asked.

JK turned around and glanced at Hye-rin. "Hye-rin?"

"Your love for me, Jungkook." She replied.

I grabbed my purse again and began walking to the door but his arm pulled me back. "Wait." I gave him a look but he was determined to keep me in the room.

I didn't have the energy to fight or yell so I just gave in. "This is giving me trust issues. I know you're sweet and everything but you need to put her in her place. I'm about to head to the studio and don't even try to text me because I won't answer. I still love you but you need to get your priorities straight."

He gave me those sorry bunny eyes again. "Baby, I'll do it right now."

He walked closer to Hye-rin. "Leave us alone. We're a happy couple now. Stop interfering and find you someone who can treat you better, really." He stated that in a very mature way and even though he wasn't being rude about it, he sounded pretty stern.

I was still upset though.

Hye-rin nodded. "Ok, I'm sorry. I don't know why I acted why I did but I'll stop messing with you guys."

"Good." I said. And I went to the studio just like that.