Definitely a Dinner

The crew was now loading two of their cars back up with the equipment. Christian told us that the next place we'd be at would be at a library that they rented. In that scene, we were going to act like we were being loud in a library and cracking jokes until we got kicked out. Then, the final scene would be us going into a club and partying.

"Ok, let me call the taxi then." I said out loud. "You don't have a car?" asked Dabin.

I shook my head as in 'no'. "You can ride with us. We have two cars but you just have to choose which one you want to ride in."

He went on to explain that in one car was himself and Christian and in the other was Scott, CREAM, and Cline. This was a hard decision.

"Wouldn't it make more sense for her to just go with us LIVE? She knows you better than the rest of us." reasoned Yu. Good I wouldn't have to choose in that high-stress situation.

"You're right."

I got in with them and we drove off.

_________

Jungkook's POV

The time was literally 8:30 and I had just got done working out. Sweat glands ran down my forehead as I checked my phone that had just beeped extremely loud. Hye-rin texted me. Goodness.

Sigh-rin: Hey bummy bunny.

Juankook: What do you want, carrot cruelty?

Sigh-rin: Meet me at (insert Korean restaurant) at 9:10.

Juankook: Nope. I tired of getting in trouble for your actions.

Sigh-rin: Bxtch, you can invite her too. I have some great information to tell you two.

Juankook: Ugh fine. (A/N: Uk Uk Ukhaera Uk....sorry)

I gathered my things and went back up to the 11th floor to go take my shower and get ready. I also texted Nia to tell her about it. However, she said she'd be late because not only was shooting her MV but afterward she was doing an AOMG family photoshoot too.

Usually, when I take showers, I think about a lot of stuff. But honestly, who doesn't? Many negative thoughts zoomed through my mind about what could happen during this restaurant meeting. You're probably thinking "Jungkook, why are you still giving this girl a chance?" Well, the last time she apologized to us it was very sincere and I've never seen that side of her. EVER.

Once done with my shower, I threw on an outfit and a disguise and grabbed my car keys and left. The time was 8:56 while I was driving. Nia's photoshoot wouldn't be done until 9:20.

This was making me pretty nervous. Anyway, I arrived on time and walked inside the fancy restaurant. It looked very expensive and that's what Hye-rin likes. She grew up with money all around her and that's where I believe she got her greed, jealously, conceitedness, and anger from. Sad case.

I pushed the doors to the restaurant forward and walked down the long, marble tiles until I saw Hye-rin slumped in her seat, playing with the straw in her glass of water.

"Hey, bum." She spoke. "Whatever." I replied, channeling my inner Yoongles.

We talked for a while and I ordered my food. Thankfully, the conversation was normal. It reminded me of the few actual sweet moments we used to share but she's psycho now and it can't be helped. I might as well throw those memories in the trash.

"Jungkook, are you even listening to me anymore?" She questioned while I zoned out.

"No, sorry. I'm kind of tired and I've been running around all day."

"Doing what? Running errands for your new boo?" She asked sarcastically.

"Nunya. Now, what'd you want to talk about?"

"Before I get to that, tell me how you felt about me when you were in love."

That sentence caught me off guard but whatever. I'll just go with it.

"Mmm." I thought for a second. "I liked how you were always thinking of me even though it got quite annoying some times. I thought it was cute when you used to put your hair in ponytails. I didn't like how you showed up on our date that one time with your newly injected lips. You didn't even tell me anything about it. Your lips were okay and now it-" I paused because I didn't want to make her upset.

I was too close to telling her that it looked like two glossy hot dogs were on her lips.

"Now it what?" She asked curiously. "And now it's a little bigger than I'm comfortable with. The first time I tried to kiss you like that, I thought you were gonna swallow my lips."

"Well it's my body and I can do whatever I want with it. You seem to be the only one who doesn't like my luscious lips. All the guys I see on the street flirt with me, yet you couldn't and you were my boyfriend." Her voice level started rising. Oh gosh, here we go.

I tried to calm her down and tell her to be quiet but she kept going. "No, I'm right like always and you seem to just be into ugly girls. It's not a race thing but the facts are that Nia is ugly and I'm gorgeous."

"Believe me, I know it's not a race thing. There are many beautiful Korean girls and you're just not one of them."

Oof. I kinda went off.

She got up from the table like the drama queen she is and got even louder to cause a scene.

_________

Nia's POV

I walked into the restaurant that I was told to go to. I had gotten a ride from Code Kunst. This place was very expensive looking. Like way too much. It almost didn't feel right for me to be in there.

With each step I took, I felt the cold stares on me but I stared back. Have you never seen a foreigner before like dang? But anyway, I kept walking until I spotted the silhouettes of a girl and boy that looked like Psycho and Kook. But they were standing up. Ok?

I approached the two but stood next to Jungkook since I didn't know what was going on and I didn't want to be next to her.