"Tch, only because you said please, you fucking baby candy cane," He replies, making me chuckle a bit.

Katsuki walks out, and I turn my attention back to Izuku, to see that Uraraka had finished his face, which was only a small cut on the side of his head. She then moved down to his back to clean the gash.

"Hey, this is going to hurt just a bit. You got a pretty big laceration on your back. Okay, Ready?"

Izuku nods, and Uraraka pours disinfectant on the wound.

"Ah o-ow, ow, s-stop please!" Izuku shouts, starting to cry and shake again.

"I'm so sorry, I'm almost done," She says quickly.

I hold him tightly as she finishes dressing the wound.

"Hey, we're done with your back. Why don't you close your eyes and try resting for a bit while we do the smaller ones?"

Izuku nods while sniffling. Soon enough, he's back asleep in my arms, and Uraraka finishes dressing the top half of his body.

-(Katsuki's POV)-

I walk back into the tent to see the poor neko wrapped in bandages sleeping on my boyfriend. I walk over to them with a light mint green sweatshirt, and semi tight grey sweats. I brush the hair out of the neko's face just to see how cute he truly is.

"Oh great, you're back! Help us get the shirt on him and take his pants off," Momo exclaims.

"Wait, take his pants off?!"

"SHHH! Yes, we need to treat his leg wounds," Uraraka cuts in.

I nod and help put on his new shirt. After, we rotate him so he is completely in between Shoto's legs. Once his pants are off, Uraraka finishes his leg injuries and I put the new sweatpants on him.

"Hey, can you check his feet? He was having trouble standing, much less walking, when we found him," Shoto notes.

Uraraka nods and goes to take off the boy's boots, but is surprised when he jolts awake with a whimper.

"D-don't, p-please, it hurts a-a lot," Izuku cries.

This causes Shoto and I to look at each other with worry due to the fact that the boy woke up in pain with the slightest touch.

"We have to get the boot off so we can properly treat it. Is it alright if I cut it off?" Uraraka questions.

Izuku nods, and Uraraka goes to ask Momo for scissors. Moments later, she comes back and proceeds to cut the boot off, but any pressure or wrong movement would make Deku flinch and whimper. It broke my heart to see the small neko boy in so much pain.

She gets the boot off and takes a good look at his foot. From what I could tell, it was really bruised and swollen.

"Momo, can you get the x-ray tablet?" Uraraka asks, causing Deku to panic, not knowing what she was about to bring. He starts to shift in Shoto's lap.

"Deku, it's fine, it's just to shows us if you fucked up your bone. It doesn't even touch you."

After hearing what I said, he noticeably calms down and his eyelids start to droop. He falls asleep within a few minutes and Uraraka comes back to take the x-ray.

Once done Momo comes over to look at the x-ray.

"Hmm, it looks like he has a stress fracture, probably from a high fall and landing on his ankle," Momo concludes.

"So, what are we going to do to treat it? I mean, the only breaks we have every dealt with were from Bakugou. Even then, he was able to deal with the pain while setting it." Uraraka states.

"Well I've dealt with ankle breaks before, but setting them does hurt a little more due to how the bones move. I'll put the cast on it," Yaoyorozu explains.

She goes to get the supplies for the cast while Shoto wraps his arms around Deku's waist, and rubs circles on his hips.

"Okay, Bakugou, can you sit on his legs to keep him still while I adjust his foot and put the cast on?" Momo says as she moves to the end of the bed with the supplies.

"Tch, sure" I say in a pissed of tone.

-(3rd POV)-

Everyone gets in position to hold Izuku down while Momo puts the cast on.

"Okay guys, I'm going to start setting and putting the cast on, so hold him tight. He isn't gonna like this." Momo tells everyone.

Izuku starts squirming around underneath Bakugou.

"O-ow ow, stop, please, P-PLEASE!" Izuku shouts as Momo starts wrapping the braces on, now bawling from the pain and discomfort that he's going through

"Hey kid, I'm almost done. Just sit still so it hurts less. It's gonna feel a little tight and uncomfortable, but it won't hurt," Momo says to try and calm the boy down.

"Ahh, o-okay," Izuku says through a pain filled cry.

"Okay, there we go, all done," Momo says, cleaning up the area.

"I-I'm s-sorry," the neko mumbles before passing out.

-1395 words-
EDITED