2- Like BAM! (Peter x Reader)

Comenzar desde el principio

I walking back from my (club/sport) (meeting/practice) with Ben in my arms. I put my books and the baby bag in the carrier. It was a tiny bit easier for me so I can just burp Ben whenever he cries.
Brooklyn, New York probably wasn't the safest place to be walking around at night. I could be attacked, raped, or even kidnapped! I shook my head, pushing away the thought. But there's still Spiderman and his mysterious team...Then again, they're probably too busy to worry about some high school student.
I continued to walk through the city. I had about two blocks still I reached my neighborhood.
"Whoops." My chemistry textbook slipped from the aby carrier. I couldn't bear the weight of bending over, my backpack weighed like an elephant and I was holding Ben in one arm with the carrier full of other books. I scanned my surroundings, no one was really around, and everyone's too busy with their own stuff to worry about a tiny out of character action. I focused my power on the book, I had always promised myself that I would only use my levitation powers for emergencies, but walking along dark streets late at night is pretty dangerous if I didn't get home in time...
"Come on, ________. It's not hard to pick up a book you've done this plenty... but locked inside your room, by yourself, on your cozy bed." I murmured to myself. I took a deep breath and focused my energy on the book. T shook and slowly floated back into the baby carrier. I smiled to myself, proud. I looked around, no one seemed to notice. No one seemed to care; I wasn't a real super hero like Spiderman so it wouldn't matter.
"Look what we have here."
"A real pretty one this time." Don't look, don't look, no eye contact... I bet they could see me tensing up a bit as I clutched the carrier.

I want first dibs.

I heard one of the men's conscious speak. I continued to carry on my way pretending I didn't care as they continued to flatter me.
"Hey, sweetheart." I felt one of the two men grab my arm, carrying the carrier. I want to pull away, but, I frozen.
"Don't! Stop, let go!" I finally let out; I tub hard at his grip, clutching the carrier.
"Wait, where do you think you're going, don't you want to stay here with us?" The other put a hand on my shoulder. I shrunk against it.
"No I don't now let me through!" I pushed forward, but one of them snatches me by my back pack. I their clutches.
"Hey! Sweetheart, we didn't say you can leave." I fell on to the sidewalk; they pulled me deeper into the alley way so no one would see what they would do to me. I held on tight to Ben.
"Watcha got there?" He breathes against my ear, mentioning to the doll.
"Still carry around a baby doll?" He reached for it, but I released the carrier and coward over the baby.
"Please, stop! Don't touch it!" My whole grade depended on it, Peter, my crush, depended on me to make sure this thing is safe. I feel a hand reaching for my hair.
"Don't touch me." I cry out," help! Please someone!" I needed someone to help me. I needed a hero. I needed to keep this thing safe, I need to keep my secret safe, I need to stay alive.
"We're not going to hurt-cha, we just want to see you..."
"Sp-Spiderman!" I cover my mouth; he's not going to come. Ben began crying. The doll was going to get me killed or worse. I began to cry, I was so scared and I felt so hopeless. One of the men tugged Ben out of my arms.
"It cries, how annoying." He tossed the baby on to the ground, it sobbed and screeched.
"Come on take the girl and lets go before someone-" I felt one toss my over his hefty shoulder.
"Sees you? I don't think so." I opened eyes to see Spiderman standing over them.
"What the hell?" Spiderman swung on one of his webs and lands right in front of the men.
"Has anyone ever told you throwing other people's toys was bad?" Spiderman questioned, humorously. Wounding up to punch one of the duo's in the face.
"Take the girl, I'll meet you there." The one that was carrying me nodded and began heading deeper into the alley way.
"HHHEEELLLPPP!" I screamed in distress. The guy had torn off my back pack so I'd be lighter and easier for him to carry. I could see Spiderman still battling the man.
"Looks like someone's calling me better go, nice meeting ya!" Spiderman squirted his opponent in the face, blinding him, and then blasting another wave of webbing to tie him up.
"I'll be coming back for you, so don't get too comfortable." Spiderman bagged up my belongings in webbing and hung it against the brick walls.
"Hey dude, wait up!" He began swinging on his webs toward my kidnapper. He shot at the man's feet; binding them together and making him trip. He released his grip on me and I landed a couple lengths away from him.
"That better keep them down for a bit." Spiderman says after he finishes binding my kidnapper.
"You okay?" I try to stand on my trembling legs; I can only nod in response. He hoists me up, back on to my feet.
"Thank you." I relaxed against him. He grabs my things and helps me put my back pack on and my baby carrier is thankfully in one piece. Spiderman carried Ben separately. The baby doll had calmed down in Spiderman's arms.
"Wow, he stopped crying."
"What did you do? How did you make him stop crying?" I inquired; amazed that he was able to calm the baby.
"I don't know I just held it for a bit." He passed the baby doll to me. It had black spot on its head, and the clothes were a bit tattered," sorry about the doll."
"It wasn't your fault." I sighed, I began collecting all my things," thanks again. I better head home."
"Wait, um, allow me to help you get home."
"That would be great!" I exclaim.

Maybe heroes like him really do care.

...Besides I can't just leave a girl on her own on the streets of New York.

His voice, he must talk to himself a lot, I blushed at the thought of me reading Spiderman's mind.
"I'll take the carrier." He offered, I lead the way, cradling Ben in my arms. We didn't speak to each other much. It was mostly him talking about how great the hot dogs were, he explained to me to never take a free dog.
"Welp, were home. Thank you so much for earlier." I held out my hand for the baby carrier.
"Yeah no problem." I noticed as he held out the baggage, a blue band that looked like my own showed. When I took it back, Ben began to cry again."
"Oh no, not now." I tried to calm him by trying to "burp" him, but it failed.
"Let me try, Peter took the baby into his arms and rocked it." Ben's cries slowed and he stopped crying.
"Wow, again! You know you would make a great father if you keep this up." I compliment him.
"Uh, no, I don't think so. Too busy with super hero stuff." HE passed the "child" to me.
"Well, good night. And thanks again! I don't know what I would have done. I have to show you more appreciation..." I began wondering if I should make (favorite thing to cook/ bake) for him if I saw him again.
"You're welcome. Its okay, your gratitude is much apprecitated. I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spiderman!" He beamed proudly.
"Okay, okay, you better go before my parents see you." I playfully pushed him and reached for my doorknob.
"'Night!" He swung on his webs and was off.

I hope she didn't notice...

I turn my head towards the way Spiderman left.

Notice what?