26: Castiel ✔️

Start from the beginning

He took a step back.

"Castiel you are aware that what you are suggesting is incredibly dangerous right?" He said while looking at me with a serious expression.

"I'm aware, just hear me out, you know that my Father granted him powers in exchange f or his soul right? And one of his abilities is-"

"Demonic invocation." He cut me off while staring at the ceiling.

I nodded and he exhaled a deep breath through his nose after pinching the bridge of his nose.

"This is bad, this is so bad." He let out frustrated.

"It's the third possession in the short time of two weeks. We need to report to the Council, I need to tell my father." I said while getting up.

"Are you sure that it he is involved in this?"

An image of last night crossed my mind.

After the demon was controlled and everyone was safe I ran outside the castle through the back doors that led to a dark forest, trying to run off before anyone saw me. As soon as I opened the door I quickly shut it behind me, I leaned against it while taking deep breaths with my eyes closed trying to shift back without anyone noticing. I was back to normal and ready to sprint back and call Carl to come pick me up without raising any suspicions when I looked to my left side and almost jumped in fright. There he stood leaned against the wall with a cigarette between his fingers, a dark cloud coming out of his mouth, his eyes red staring back at me. I stared back at him until he smirked putting out his cancer stick.

"It's been a while since I saw your wings, I almost forgot how majestic they were, truly."  Clarence said while leaving the wall and standing straight indicating that he was about to leave.

I quickly pushed him again against the wall holding him by throat, anger pulsating in my veins.

He chuckled.

"Nero could you please remove your sister? I'm having a hard time trying to breathe." He said, his voice raspy and gasping due to my hand constricting his air way.

I froze when I felt cold hands on my waist pulling me backwards, making my hand retract from Clarence's neck.

I turned around and came face to face with my brother, my twin brother.

"Nero?" I gasped.

He looked back at me his face cold and stoic not a trace of warmth, not a trace of my brother Nero.

"Why?" His demeanour didn't change.

I pushed against his chest tears pouring down my cheeks for his betrayal.

"Answer me Nero!" I pushed him again.

"Answer me!" I was about to push him again when he held both my wrists and forced me to stay put. I could overpower him, I could. But I didn't. He is my brother, my best friend, my everything.

I looked him in the eyes and said three words that still hunt my mind.

"I hate you."

His eyes softened as he whispered "I'm so sorry" and then he let me go and before I could even process anything he left with Clarence.

"Yes I'm sure"

Aramazd exhaled once again.

"I'll report this back to Lucifer first."

I simply nodded.