Chapter 27: Family

Third Person P.O.V.

Salem walked down the hallway as she passed by a couple superstars that greeted her and showed her praise. Now that the Authority was gone and Shane took over, things were very well within the business.

Everybody respected and worshiped their Alpha for the fight she and the Legion of Darkness put up to gain victory. All their jobs and families were safe and they didn't have to worry about a single thing.

Walking into her locker room, she closed the door and smiled as she saw him in there.

"Hey there." she said as she walked to him.

"Hey, gorgeous." he replied as she straddled his lap. He snaked his hands around her waist.

"So, when's your match? Where's Taker?" he asked.

Salem kissed him before moving her lips to his neck. "In 7 minutes. He's going to meet me at Gorilla."

He smiled at the feeling of her soft lips nipping at his neck. He hissed a bit as she slightly bit down. "Okay, my beautiful demon, easy on the teeth."

Salem chuckled deeply as she looked into his eyes. Even through her demonic makeup, he saw the sparkle mixed with the want in her eyes.

"Oh, hush, my love. It's not like you didn't leave so many on my chest, collarbones, and shoulders." she remarked.

Seth laughed before she got up from his lap. She heard her phone ding and saw it was a text from Dean.

'Your match is next. Taker's waiting for you, my Alpha.'

"I got to go. My match is next." she told her lover.

"No problem, babe. When you get back, however, you're mine." he told her.

Salem laughed darkly as she winked. "Oh, you're so on. Puddin'."

She put on some red contacts that made her truly look like an Angel of Darkness.

She got her title, clasped it around her waist, and got out of the room before closing the door. Walking down the hallway, she saw some of her friends eating and laughing together, making her smile.

As soon as she got to Gorilla, she saw Undertaker already in the ring, face-to-face with Natalya, Cesaro, and Tyson Kidd.

"Wait, who's our partner?" she asked Daikon, who was sitting down with Ember next to the curtain.

"No one told you yet?" he asked.

"No. Do you know who mine and Taker's partner is?" she asked, hoping for an answer from her Beta.

"I'm not sure. You guys have a mystery partner, but no word yet." he reassured her.

"Whoever it is, it's got to be someone who respects you." Ember spoke up.

"Yeah, I know." Salem replied as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Anything from Kane?" Ember asked.

Salem shook her head. "Not after Survivor Series."

"Bummer." the war goddess replied as Daikon gave his best friend a sympathetic smile.

She heard her theme play before she walked through the curtain, the sound of the screaming fans echoing throughout the arena.

Salem emerged from the smoke as she rose her hands, setting up lightning and fire pyros.

"And his tag-team partners! First, from Death Valley, she is the WWE Divas Champion, the Angel of Darkness, Salem!" Lilian announced.

Renee: Here she is! All hail the Alpha of WWE!