Chapter 10: Siblings' Conflict

Third Person P.O.V.

Salem was in her and Dean's locker room as they were getting ready to see Kane's match.

He was going to take on his fellow Authority member, Big Show in a match because of the way he had been acting recently.

He's been showing signs of wanting to go back with his siblings, but the corporate atmosphere has been making it difficult.

Stephanie and Hunter decided to punish him that way in a match.

She looked as she saw Kane walking down the ramp as Big Show stood in the ring.

She shook her head at the fact that she knew The Authority was trying to play mind games with her.

They wanted to mess with her weakness and her number one weakness she had; family.

"You okay, babe?" Dean asked her.

"I honestly hate to say this, but he basically brought this upon himself. He sold out and betrayed me and Taker. It's a bittersweet feeling." she explained.

It was then she looked and saw the entire Authority beat down Kane.

"That's it." she said as she got up and ran out of the locker room.

"Babe!" Dean called out, but she ignored him.

Salem ran through gorilla before grabbing a steel chair. She went through the curtain as her friends tried to stop her, but knew they couldn't.

The crowd erupted into massive cheering as Salem ran down the ramp and slid in the ring.

Michael: "What's Salem doing out here?!"

Corey: "I believe to help her brother, Kane!"

Renee: "I talked with her earlier today. She said "Only I can beat my brother up", "Only I can have problems with him. But, nobody else touches my brother.".

She swung the chair before hitting the back of Randy's back. She continued until he rolled out of the ring. She glared at J&J before grabbing them and hitting a double DDT.

Corey: "Salem is seeing red right now!"

Salem got up and eyed Summer and Stephanie before going after them with the chair.

Renee: "Take your best shot, babygirl!"

Summer and Stephanie screamed as the chair strikes continued, marks appearing on their body.

Salem grabbed them a locked them into a double Armbar. She kept the hold on them for a good 30 seconds before letting them go.

She then turned her attention to Triple H, who was looking to get in the ring until she got the chair.

He stepped down and shook his head as he went to check on his fallen teammates.

She tossed the chair as she looked at Kane, who held his arm.

"What are you doing?" she saw him ask.

She shook her head before rolling out the ring and climbing over the barricade. As she walked up the stairs, she would glance back at her brother in the ring as the rest of The Authority left.

Once she was backstage, the cameras followed her as she stormed into her and Dean's locker room area, where Roman, Paige, and AJ stood as well.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked.

"I'm fine. Let's go." Salem reassured him as she packed her bags and he did his.

"What the hell was that, Pumpkin?! You basically are on the brink of losing your job!" Paige exclaimed.

"Everybody, relax. They can't fire me. I have an iron contract that can only be terminated by Vince and as for you guys, your contracts are protected as well. Only I have control of them. We'll be fine." Salem told them.

"Hey!"

All of them looked as they saw Kane there with a confused look on his face.

Salem sighed as she looked at her friends. "Can you give us a minute?"

They nodded before leaving out of the camera's view and exiting the locker room.

Salem looked at her brother as he breathed heavily.

"What the hell was that all about? Don't you know what you're getting yourself into?" he asked.

She scoffed as she glared at him.

"Listen, it's one thing for me to beat you up, but I'll be damned if anybody else does." she said as she grabbed her bag, ready to leave.

Kane grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"So, this means you still care?" he asked.

"Yes, I care. I've always cared. We may not be on the same page, but Undertaker and I still love and care about you. I've been trying my best to break you out of The Authority's hold. But now, I can't anymore. For now, just stay away from me and Taker until you get your shit together." Salem explained.

She grabbed her bag and removed her wrist from his grasp

Salem exited the locker room before she hugged her friends and took Dean's hand in hers, leaving the arena.

They got in the car and drove to the hotel, Danielle taking her paint off with wipes on the way there.

They checked in and went up to their room to settle in for the night. Danielle changed and stood in the bathroom, in front of the mirror.

"I know you're tired, Babe. But, you looked very hot when angry." he told her as he wrapped his arms around her.

She smirked as she felt his hand traveling down her bare hips. She turned and he kissed her neck.

"You still tired?" Jon asked. Danielle shook her head with a giggle.

He smashed his lips to hers before picking her up and walking into the hotel room, laying her down on the bed.

"You're mine tonight." he purred.

Danielle smirked as she bit his earlobe. "Dominate me."

*Half an hour later*

Colby walked down the hallway, trying to find Danielle.

He was looking to make amends with her and possibly get her back into his life again.

He found her room and was about to knocked until...

"Oh, Jon! Please don't stop!"

"Oh, baby. I'm gonna destroy you."

He felt his heart break as he heard his former girlfriend and best friend's moans through the door.

He turned away and went back into his hotel room. He closed the door and his roommate noticed the tears I his eyes.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I'm never getting her back. I'm such an idiot." Colby cried.

His best friend hugged him and comforted him as Colby let out sobs.

"She needs to know the truth. Even if I won't make you guys a couple, at least it can bring you as friends." he told him.

After a while, Colby stopped crying and looked at his best friend. He dried his eyes and took deep breaths as he smiled.

"Thanks, Joe."

"No problem, Uce."