Chapter 20: Salem & Seth Rollins V.S. Nikki Bella & John Cena

Third Person P.O.V.

Danielle walked in her gear, no makeup and everything normal other than her gear.

Tonight, she was fighting as Salem, but the other side of her other than the alter-ego everybody knew.

The only thing close to makeup she had was black veins around her eyes, almost like vines and black lipstick.

Her title was around her waist and it just looked beautiful on her.

Kind of like how her brother had The Deadman Undertaker and American Badass Undertaker.

Her other side was known as the Angel of Justice.

She rolled her eyes as she saw Colby there, holding his championship, ready to go.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Let's just get this shit over with." she replied as she put on her leather gloves.

They got to the curtain and she glared as she saw Nikki there as John was warming up.

"Just ignore her." Colby reassured her.

"I thought she was your teammate since you both are kissing The Authority's ass." Danielle retorted.

"She is, but trust me, I agree with her being annoying and clingy. She's worse than Summer." Colby explained.

"You can say that again." she said.

Colby couldn't help but look at Danielle. Not the girl with the hell-raising alter-ego, but herself. He saw a few tattoos on her body that weren't there before, but to him, they were beautiful.

Everybody in the locker room looked up to her, with the exception of The Authority members, but to the majority of the Superstars and Divas, she was their leader.

Some people called her the Alpha of the locker room due to her leadership since her return and what she showed in the past.

He felt like shit for what happened, but after all, it wasn't his fault. Both of them knew it, but the girl had trouble trusting him.

He wanted her back, but he knew he wouldn't be able to have another chance with her.

Danielle heard her other theme play before she walked out to cheering and even more when they saw the other side of her.

She clipped off her title and rose it high in the air.

"The following contest is a mixed tag-team match scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, from Death Valley, she is the Divas Champion, the Angel of Justice, Salem!" Lilian announced.

She jogged down the ramp, greeting some fans while still holding her title. Danielle jumped on the apron before throwing a fist up in the air, the fans doing the same.

She got in the ring and held the Divas title on her shoulder, leaning on the turnbuckle as she annoyingly waited for her partner.

Colby's theme played and he walked out, holding his championship on his shoulder, with that cocky smirk on his face. The fans were booing loudly as Salem rolled her eyes.

"And her tag-team partner, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing 217 pounds, he is the World Heavyweight champion, Seth Rollins!" Lilian announced.

He walked down the ramp and got into the ring, joining Salem. He stood by her as she tried to keep her distance a bit, but ran out of it, as she was next to the turnbuckle.