Chapter 1: Return

A/N: I'm going to add a few more details

Third Person P.O.V.

Seth rolled his eyes as the crowd began chanting Salem's name, Summer Rae clinging onto his arm.

"Really? Salem? She's long gone! You hear me?! She is not coming back! Get over it." he said. The crowd booed before cheering as Dean and Roman came out.

"Seth, seriously, shut up. No one cares. It's funny how you think just because you turned on Salem, that she's gone forever. She's been turned on by her brothers in the past and that didn't stop her from returning." Roman said.

"And even if she doesn't, you do realize that Undertaker will come around eventually, right?" Dean asked. "I doubt he'll have a problem taking out Summer Rae over there and I know he won't have a problem with burying you alive." Dean smirked as Seth's face visibly paled. "But we have a surprise for you."

Dean and Roman smirked as they dropped their microphones. Seth and Summer had looks of confusion on their faces.

The lights went out, followed by the sound of a gong. The crowd thought it was Undertaker, before a female voice began speaking.

"Its not over."

"I will end you."

"You wanna play games?"

"You're messing with the wrong person."

The lights began to flash. Following every flash, a woman would appear at different places. First in the ring, then the ramp, then the apron, etc. The woman had creepy looking makeup on.

"I can destroy you."

"I don't play nice."

"You're gonna pay."

The lights flickered on to show the woman standing behind Seth. She had on Kane inspired gear, along with the creepy Halloween makeup. Roman and Dean smirked at what was bound to happen before leaving.

The crowd was going absolutely insane at the sight of the woman in the ring.

Seth and Summer turned and jumped at the sight of her. She tilted her head to the side, before tilting it to the other side.

"Don't be scared." she said. "I only wanna play.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. No." Seth backed up against the ropes, along with Summer.

"Don't leave. Don't." The woman said. "I wanna tell you something."

Seth got Summer out of the ring before looking at the woman.

"Guess who..?" she giggled. It was a familiar giggle. One person had that giggle. Salem.

As her music hit, the lights went out. The second they turned on, Summer was left unconscious and bloody by the ring and Salem, gone.