Chapter 16: Instagram (Danielle)

(A/N: Pretend Seth is Dean and Becky is Salem)

salemwwe: For all the questions regarding the recent rumors, I'll clarify the answer for you.

Yes, @deanambrose and I have parted ways. However, that doesn't mean we don't care and love each other. He'll always be my number one guy, but we decided we wanted to follow our own paths. We've been best friends for years and a breakup won't change that.

And for those who speculate my feelings about Renee, I have absolutely no hate towards her and Dean. I love their relationship and they're simply amazing people to be around.

As for the rumors about me possibly giving @wwerollins another chance, how can I give someone a chance when they didn't have the balls to come and say what was happening it to me like a man? That is still to be determined.

500K likes
50K comments 🗨

(Comments)

realpaigewwe: This is what true respect and friendship is.

romanreigns: Couple or not, I still love you two

ambrosewwe: You'll always be my #1 girl. I'm glad to still have you as my best friend ❤❤❤

theajmendez: Bittersweet emotions 😭

wwerollins: I told you the truth, now didn't I?

daikonblack: I'm glad it was on good terms because if you had broken her heart, I would've kicked your ass, Dean.

rileymansonwwe: 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

harrymotionless: Same here. You're lucky I love you, Deano

iamravager: I'm so proud that you were mature to stay close 💜💜💜💜

toddgrayson: Now this is what I call a true friendship

mimicalacool: 🙏🏻