Epilouge

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Congratulations, my students. You have officially graduated from Dark Angel Academy. I hope you use all of this summer's training to help you be successful in the future." Danielle said as she stood in the ring and her students smiled as they all clapped.

It had been six years since The Authority was defeated and WWE was free. The only ones who were running the company were Vince and Shane. More superstars got opportunities and more deserving superstars got titles many had dreamed of getting.

All the couples were safe and it was an entire new empire without The Authority and their associates.

Danielle had retired three years ago and became the longest reigning Divas champion at 475 days. However, after she announced her retirement, she was present at Wrestlemania, where she crowned the winner of the WWE Women's Championship match; Charlotte Flair, a woman who looked up to her.

She had opened up a wrestling school, partnering up with Daikon and they've been helping young men and women in their journey to becoming wrestlers.

As the students exited the gym, Danielle got out of the ring and smiled as she walked to her business co-partner.

"Well, that's another successful class for this summer." she said.

"Tell me about it. I didn't expect for us to have seven classes in not even two years." Daikon added.

"Fall applications will open in two weeks. So, we can be able to order a bit more equipment for the school." Danielle reminded, which made Daikon nod.

"I'll sort everything out. Go home to your husband. I'm sure he's waiting since we've been here since 5:00." he explained.

"Thanks, bro. See you next week." she said as she fist-bumped him.

"See you, Dani." he said as he walked into his offfice.

"Wynter, let's go home!" she called out as she got a leash.

Her brown and white Pitbull ran and she smiled as she hooked the leash on her collar and led her outside the school.

They got to the car and drove home, which took at least 15 minutes for them to get there.

When they did, they went inside the house and were greeted by Kevin.

"Hi!" she said as she kissed and pet the dog before the two dogs began greeting each other and playing.

She shook her head and smiled before she entered the kitchen and saw him there, drinking some coffee and was making dinner.

Danielle smiled before going up to him and wrapping her arms around him. She smiled as she felt his hand cover hers.

"Hey, babe." he greeted.

"Hey, Colby" she replied as he turned around.

He leaned in and kissed her lips before pulling away. "I got some steak and loaded mashed potatoes set up."