Chapter 24: Survivor Series Weekend

Third Person P.O.V.

Danielle was in a room with Paige and AJ. She was getting ready for an interview with Corey Graves and Renee Young.

"So, have you thought of what to say?" the goth woman asked as she applied natural looking eye-shadow on her best friend's closed eyelids.

"I'm just going to say what I have to say. I'm not holding anything back." Danielle replied.

Once her makeup was done, she put on her denim jacket and got her microphone ready and clipped to her jacket.

"After this, let's get something to eat. The food here isn't even good." AJ said, making the other two girls laugh.

She handed Danielle her Divas title and the champion placed it on her shoulder.

Danielle exited the room before following the producer to where she was going to sit with Corey.

When she got there, she saw Corey already there and sat down before the camera started rolling.

"Good evening. I'm Corey Graves and I'm sitting here with Renee Young. Today, we're sitting here with the WWE Divas Champion, Salem. Welcome." he greeted.

"Hi, Corey, Renee. It's great to be here." she replied.

"Now, Salem, this Sunday at Survivor Series, it will be the Legion of Darkness versus The Authority for the future of WWE. What are your thoughts going into the night that will surely be full of chaos?" he asked.

"I'm not phased, not even a bit. The Authority brought this upon themselves when they brainwashed Seth Rollins into breaking my heart and humiliating me in front of the whole world. My team and I have been training non-stop for this night and we're just..we're ready. We're ready to take back our home." she explained.

"Now, as we all just found out, you will be defending your title against Summer Rae in a No Holds Barred match, which will be the main event. How do you feel?" Renee asked her.

"Well, I've been through matches worse than No Holds Barred, so this is just the Reaper's call and knowing me, I'll accept, as the Reaper is my ally. I'm honored to be in the main event, and most likely kicking Summer Rae's plastic behind so bad. I will expose her as a fraud, no guy will want to be with her, so she won't be able to open those legs of hers and spread STDs." Danielle replied.

She saw Renee trying to hold in a laugh and she knew her friends were probably losing it.

"Now, there are reports saying that you and Seth Rollins have been working your problems out. Knowing you two are on completely different teams for this event, are these rumors true?" Renee asked.

Danielle didn't want anybody thinking that she and Colby were slowly getting on good terms, but she knew The Authority would probably hurt him and a part of her didn't want that to happen.

So she lied.

"No, not at all. I'll admit, it felt a bit good being partnered with him after such a long time, but it doesn't change what he did." she replied.

The two interviewers nodded in understanding.

"Now, everybody has seen your relationship with your brother, Kane deteriorate over the past number of months. We know that you and Undertaker are still close as ever, but is there any progress between you and Kane?" Corey asked.

The young woman sighed before she shook her head.

"At this point, I'm pretty sure that you all saw me say it live before, I'm just done trying to open Kane's eyes to the truth and break his hold from The Authority, but, I can't. I still care about him, as he's my brother, but I'm done trying to help him. I have other things to worry about and if I have to end up having only one brother by my side, then I will."