Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed

Third Person P.O.V.

Salem walked down the hallway with Paige and she smiled as she heard the screams and cheers from the fans.

It was then she turned and saw Seth there with Kane and J&J. She was about to walk away with Paige before she heard her name being called out.

"Salem."

She sighed before turning around and coming face-to-face with Kane. Paige noticed this and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll go wait for you." she explained.

Salem nodded before she left and looked back at the two who turned their backs on her.

Instantly, she felt anger and rage boiling inside her.

"Salem, we need to talk." Seth said.

"About what? What's there to talk about?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

"We need to talk about the issues between you and Kane as well as you and I." Seth explained.

Salem scoffed as she rolled her eyes as Kane began talking.

"Salem, we're sorry we turned on you. We just wanted to do what was best for business and-"

Seth got cut off by Salem slapping him across the face.

"No. You didn't turn on me because for what's best for business. No. You turned in me because of your own, selfish egos! A true boyfriend wouldn't have Curbstomped his girlfriend's face into a steel chair and cheat with a blonde whore!" she yelled.

"Exactly!" Renee exclaimed.

Salem looked at the one she was ashamed to call a brother.

"As for you, a brother wouldn't Chokeslam his own sister through some cinder blocks! Neither would he tombstone his own brother through the announce table! Paul wouldn't like what you've done to your siblings!" Salem finished.

At this point, Kane and Seth knew they couldn't calm the enraged woman down. They knew her too well. Once she was pissed off, there was no calming her.

The only one who would calm her down was Seth, but he was something she didn't care for anymore. There was no use.

"Hey!"

All of them turned to see Dean there with a pissed off look. Seth immediately glared at him as J&J held him back.

"Hey, calm down." the Lunatic Fringe told Salem as he cupped her face.

Salem's breathing slowed and she instantly became calm, making Seth seethe with anger.

"How are you able to do that?! I'm the only one who can!" he yelled.

Renee: "Shut up, I have a headache now."

Michael: "Renee!"

Renee: "Oh, hush, Cole. I get everybody here already has one with him constantly complaining about his ex's life when he has no right to anymore."

"You were. Not anymore. Only he can." Salem told him as she and Dean walked off.

"If you two are what I think you are, I'll kick your ass!" he shouted.

"You're with Summer! Why do you care about me and my life?! You never did!" Salem retorted before walking off.

Seth kicked a tower of crates before storming off, the rest of The Authority members following him.

*Meanwhile with the divas*

"He did what now?" Paige asked as Salem sat in the center of the floor with her eyes closed.