Ponyboy Imagine

A/N: Requested from Tobleedgrease! I hope you like it!

Imagine:
Pony's POV:
Her long, beautiful hair flips over her shoulder and her eyes light up as she smiles at me. Beka, the most beautiful, amazing, sweet girl I've ever met. "Hey, Pony!" She says sweetly, just like as does every day. Every day she comes into my house, says hi to me, and goes to talk to Soda. I'm tired of it. The prettiest girl I've ever seen and all I get is a hello? I can't do this anymore. I'm in love with Beka and I don't know why she can't see it. Why do things never work out? Why can't she like me back? Why can't we date? Is she too busy with Soda? I've liked her for 6 years and she just started coming over and hanging out with Soda a few months ago, around the time that I realized that I'm in love with her. But it doesn't matter, anyways. If she isn't going to like me, then obviously nobody is. Maybe I should just be done, with everything. What's there left to live for? Sure, there's my brothers, and Steve and Two-Bit, but Dally and Johnny are gone, and so are my parents. At least I'd have people I know up there. I've been thinking about this for a while, and suddenly it seemed like the best idea I could come up with. So I decided, why not? I get up, go to my room and get a piece of paper. Then, I start writing.
"Dear Soda, and Darry,
I have to go now. I'll miss you, but I can't do this anymore. I'm killing myself. I don't have much to say other than I love you guys. Please tell Beka that I know she won't care, but I'm in love with her. She's my whole world, but she'll never notice me. I can't take it anymore. Bye.
-Ponyboy Curtis"
I put the pen down, put the note on the couch and run out. Did I really want to do this? Where was I going? How was I going to do it? Things were getting complicated, and I started to regret deciding this. Tears steamed down my face, but I knew I had to do it. But how? Where? Suddenly, I heard my name being called. "Pony! Pony! Ponyboy!" I spin around to see Beka. "Ponyboy," She says, and leans in to kiss my lips, ever so gently. "Ponyboy, I'm so sorry," She says, through her own tears, which I instinctively wipe away. She gives me a shy smile. "I thought you didn't like me," I tell her. "I do," She says, quietly. "I do like you, Ponyboy. A lot." I smile at her. "I like you too, a lot." "So you're not going to kill yourself?" She asks. And then, instead of answering, I have the urge to do something. I put my hands around her waist, and kiss her passionately. When we're done, I stare into her eyes as her cheeks turn a bright shade of red. "Is that a good enough answer?" I whisper in her ear. "Perfect," she says, kissing my cheek.