Ponyboy Imagine

A/N: This was requested through Instagram like 3 days ago and I forgot to post it until now. Hope everyone likes it!

Imagine:
"Yes, Nina!" Ponyboy, your boyfriend, (who you live with) yells at you.

"I'm sure you can't come to the rumble." You sigh.

"But why, Pony? I can help you guys win!" You fight back, but unlike his loud, annoyed voice, yours is calm and even, with a hint of sadness.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," he says, coming over and sitting next to you on the couch. You lay your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, so am I. Why can't I?" You pout, like a little kid. He kisses your neck in hopes to calm you down a little bit, and you feel a blush creeping up your cheeks.

"Maybe you just shouldn't go at all, Pony. You could stay home with me, and we could have fun at home," You say. He shakes his head.

"Nah. I gotta be there for the guys. And me not letting you go is for your own good, Nina and you know it. Do you know what would happen if you got hurt? It would be all my fault, and I would feel terrible. Now I gotta go. I'll see you later," he says, and the look he gives you says that he's completely serious about not letting you come.

"Ok, fine. Just please be careful. Don't get hurt, and if you see or hear cops, come home." You tell him.

He sighs and says, "You sound like Darry."

You giggle and reply, "It's only because we care."

Ponyboy mumbles his reply in hopes that you won't hear it, "Yeah, maybe a little too much." You kiss his cheek and wish him good luck as he opens the door to leave. As much as you want to fight, yourself, you don't know what you would do if he got hurt. A hour later, he's not back, but you're not worried. Two hours later, he's still not, and you're ok.  At two and a half hours, you're a nervous wreck.

"Ponyboy, where are you?" You whisper to yourself. About a minute later your questions are answered. The front door opens and Ponyboy limps in, with Soda's arm supporting him.

"Ponyboy!" You jump up, and help ease him onto the couch. "What happened?!" You say, your voice full of urgency and fear.

"I'm fine, sweetie. I just hurt my ankle a little," he says, and a little bit of weight is lifted off of your shoulders as you go into the kitchen to get him an ice pack. Then, Pony turns to his brother.

"Thanks for helping me back, So. You can go home now, if you want." He nods, waves and leaves. When you come back in the living room, you help him take his shoes off, put his foot on the couch, on top of a bunch of pillows, and lay the ice pack on his swollen foot.

"Did you guys at least win?" You ask, sitting on the floor in front of him. He nods.

"Yeah. And I was the only one that got hurt," he says. You give him puppy dog eyes.

"My poor baby," You say, before he pulls you onto his lap for a kiss.

"I'll be ok, now that you're here, princess. I love you." You smile at him.

"I love you more, Ponyboy."