Dally Mini Imagine #2

Dally finds out you're pregnant, for Elyea! Enjoy!!  @arrows24

I hadn't been feeling well for a while now, at least a few weeks. My back had been hurting and my stomach too, my feet had been swelling, and I just felt plain off. And then I missed my period. I knew exactly what was going on. Dally and I had been together for a long time, and on one night that I was sleeping over, we had some fun, but we didn't have any condoms left. We decided that it would be fine, but only this once. 

I made a doctors appointment, and they told me exactly what I thought. I was pregnant. I probably should have taken Dally, but I wasn't sure how he'd react. I was so happy I cried. They scheduled an ultrasound for next month, and I decided I would take him with for it. I didn't tell him before. On the day of, I told him I had a surprise for. I gave him an address, without telling him what it was, and he drove us there.

"A hospital?" He asked. "Are we in the right place?" I nodded, unable to wipe the smile off my face. We held hands as we walked in. We went to the room and checked in, and he asked, "an ultrasound?" He was completely lost. It took everything not to tell him. When they brought me in, they congratulated me. 

"Congratulations for what?" He demanded, although I'm sure he had at least an idea in his head. I just smiled. 

"Is this the father?" The nurse asked. I nodded. 

"Father?" Dally asked. I sat on his lap and whispered, "father," in his ear. He had a smile on his face that he just couldn't wipe off. 

"I'm pregnant," I told him. He was beaming, and so was I. 

"I'm sorry for waiting to tell you. I wanted to surprise you at the ultrasound," I said. He didn't respond he kissed me. I wasn't expecting it at all. I wasn't expecting him to be nearly as happy. 

"We're gonna have a baby," he said. I nodded. 

"What do you want it to be?" I had always wanted a baby girl.  

"A girl," he said. I smiled even wider, and they told me it was time to start the ultrasound. Looking at the screen, Dally almost cried.

"Do you want to know the sex?" The nurse asked. Dally immediately said yes.

"Congratulations, you two. You're having a baby girl." I squealed. Dally's smile grew wider than I'd ever seen it be. 

"A girl..." He muttered. He came over to the table I was laying on, and kissed my stomach. Through the rest of the ultrasound, he stood right next to me, holding my hand. Just like he did through the rest of the pregnancy.