17. You Who Hurt Me

Start from the beginning

I froze at the spot as I heard what he said. I turned around to face him.

Jimin: How were you an important part of her life? Huh?

Baekhyun: Oh, seems like she never told you about us, did she?

The sarcasm in his tone was provoking me badly. I crossed my hand on my chest, glaring furiously at Baekhyun.

Jimin: No, she didn't tell me but maybe you can.

Baekhyun: I don't think you want to listen to me.

Jimin: Then why are you still here? Fuck off!

I raised my voice at him and pushed him behind. He stumbled a little. I could feel that everyone in here would be staring at us till now.

A grin appeared on his face. I could feel how satisfied he was by my reaction.

Baekhyun: Don't act like that. Man fight openly for what they want. Only kids act this way.

My knuckles turned white of how strong I'm clenching my fist.

Jimin: Who the hell do you think you are?

The grin of satisfaction was never leaving his face.

Baekhyun: A man. And I have the courage to admit that I like
Y/N.

Shameless enough to say this.

I take long steps towards him and grabbed him by his collar, pulling him towards me rudely.

Jimin: Don't you dare to say that again!

Just then someone grabbed me by my shoulder, pulling me backwards.

Yoongi: Jimin, what the hell are you doing!? Let him go!

I ignored whatever he was saying. But Baekhyun said something gaining my attention again.

Baekhyun: That's now you proved that how childish you are. Violence is the only weapon you use when you don't have any arguments.

I grabbed his collar more tightly.

Jimin: Why don't you leave us alone? What do you want? Huh?

He came closer to me and whispered.

Baekhyun: If I say I want Y/N, will you give her to me?

And that's all I needed to throw a hard punch on his face making sure that he will fall on the floor.

He fell down on the floor. I wasted no time to go down and beat the crap out of him, giving him no time to defense himself.

Yoongi ran towards me and hold me by shoulder, making me stop.

Yoongi: Jimin! Let go of him! Yo--

And then I felt a fist crashing on my face, making me gasp.

I felt myself being pushed on the floor and punches on my face.

I used my knees to hit him hard on his stomach. He fell down on the floor again and groaned in pain. But I didn't care.

I hovered over him and punched his face again, continuously.

Jimin: How dare you to say that for her! Huh! She is mine, only mine! You got that!?

I screamed on his face, not caring about the people around us.

•••

I lifted up my fist in the air to punch him for the last time as someone shouted my name, making me to stop at the spot.

Y/N's POV