"Do you know who's this man you're flirting with?!" The woman asked her with disgust in her eyes.

"Does it matter?" Kianna countered back, arching her eyebrow.

"Let's go," Luke hold the woman's hand gently, but she can't just leave without proving her point.

"No!" The woman glared at Luke.

"You know, I hate watching dramas. Go ahead and leave." Kianna tiredly said to them.

"Come on, let's go back to the hotel." Luke tried his luck again but the woman is hardheaded like her.

"I won't let this pass, Luke. Nawala lang ako ng ilang araw, heto at makikita kitang may kasamang iba."

Makaka-saksi na naman siya ng pag-aaway ng magkarelasyon, uh.

"He's my business partner." Kianna said to save Luke's ass.

But the woman got angrier.

"Don't you dare lie to me! He's not a businessman! He's a Politician!"

Napanguso siya at gustong tawanan ang sarili. Magtatanggol na nga lang siya ay sablay pa. Well, no wonder why Luke has this strong imposing aura around him, because he's politician, he looks like he really knew how to handle many people.

"I"m sorry about this mess." Luke apologized to her.

Kumindat lang siya upang sabihin na ayos lang 'yon sa kanya. She's having fun seeing a couple fighting because of jealousy. It's cute.

"Baby, let's go." Luke hold the woman's elbow gently.

Nang hindi nagpatinag ang babae ay niyakap ni Luke ang magkabilang bewang nito, at ipinaharap dito dahil mariin ang titig sa kanya ng babae.

Now, they are facing each other. Luke was the one who gave up, his face softened. The woman remain mad.

"I thought you came here to find me, but what's this? You're flirting with other woman!" The woman bursted out.

Luke sighed. Dinampian nito ng halik ang gilid ng labi ng babae.

"I came here for you."

"Liar!"

"Let's not talk here. You're catching attention."

"The hell I care!"

Luke planted another gentle kiss on woman's lips this time. And yes, these lovers were catching attention.

"I hate you." the woman whispered.

"I wouldn't think twice to give you a punishment if I heard another bad words from your pretty little mouth." Luke whispered back with warning in his voice.

"I hate you, I hate you."

He groaned and brushed his lips against the woman's lips.

"Let's go to my suite. I missed licking you."

That was a whisper but it fucking reached her ears! Siya ang nahihiya sa dalawa!

Tinignan siya ng babae tapos ay inirapan siya.

"Zakia," saway ni Luke nang makita ang malditang pag-irap sa kanya ni Zakia.

Luke gave her an apologetic gaze again.

Kianna gave him a small smile to tell him it was really okay.

Kalaunan ay napa-payag din nito si Zakia na umalis na sa Club.

KIANNA slept late. Her head is throbbing. Mas sumakit lalo 'yon nang marinig ang sunud-sunod na door bell na nagpagising sa kanya ng tuluyan.

She checked the time on her phone, it's ten in the morning already.