3 ~ Basted

CHAPTER THREE

THE benefits of being a freelance model is you don't have a boss but yourself. She doesn't even treat her agent as her boss though, because Zabel is her friend. Ito ang nagbibigay sa kanya ng mga raket. Marami na itong karanasan sa pagmomodelo, isa ito sa nagsisilbing guro niya sa modeling industry.

They are in one of the suite of Altaraza Hotel for a not so famous magazine for men. They are not really the cover, since the cover of magazine is a famous international model, Riva. Their photos will be inside the magazine with a little details about them.

Tatlo lang silang model, siya, si Iris at si Zabel. Iris is now above the bed, sporting a lacy brassier and panty, doing her best in front of the camera and lights.

Si Zabel ay tapos nang kuhanan kaya pwede na itong mag-relax. Evie is now doing her hair and make up. Sa harap na salamin ay nakita niya ang repleksyon ni Zabel na palapit sa kanya. They are both wearing a silk maroon robe.

"Ann, are you free tonight?" Zabel's used to call her with her screen name which is Ann Santos.

"No."

She remembered that she has a date with Kielton tonight. Well, she can cancel that date though. Pumayag lang naman siya sa gusto ng binata para matapos na ang usapan nila at baka ang pakikipag-date niya rin ang dahilan para humilom ang nasugatang ego ng lalaking 'yon.

"I'd like to invite you in D' Club, I have VIP pass. Hindi ka naman pala pwede."

Kianna heard a lot about that Club but she haven't try to go there. Mas madalas siya sa high end Bar and Club with celebrities and high profiled persons partying with her.

"Maybe next time?"

"You must try D' Club. It wasn't a cheap Club like what you think, Ann. You know, the owner of this hotel, Altarazas, use to go in that Club to chill, kaibigan din nila ang may-ari."

"You know too much, huh."

"Of course," Zabel chortle. "D' Club is my favorite place to party and at the same time to get relaxed. Magugustuhan mo do'n, bukod sa alam mo na, handsome men..." Zabel winked at her.

Kianna snorted. She's not really interested but Zabel seems telling her the truth, na maganda nga marahil sa club na 'yon. Pwede niyang subukan sa susunod.

"I'm free this weekend. Bring me in that Club."

"With Iris?" Tinignan nila ang kapwa modelo na nakaupo na sa kama, patapos na ito dahil tinitignan na ang mga shots.

"It's up to you. I don't mind partying with Iris around."

"Iris is regular in D' Club, may hina-hunting."

"Boys hunting?"

"Yes, but not boys, Iris only wants one man now."

"Kilala ko kung sino." aniya nang maalala ang kagustuhan ni Iris na makalapit ulit sa Kielton na 'yon.

"She's crazy over him." Zabel smirked at Iris. "I warned her before about that man, Kielton, but she didn't listen."

"You know Kielton?"

Natawa si Zabel ng bahagya sa tanong niyang 'yon na para bang nakakatawa talaga na itinanong niya 'yon.

"Don't tell me you don't know that Kielton Grande?"

"I just met him last night in Campbelland's anniversary. They performed there."

"Nakaka-in love ang boses, di ba?" Naging agresibo si Zabel, humila ng isang upuan at umupo sa gilid niya. "'Yung tipong kahit nakapikit ka at pakinggan mo lang ang boses niya, mahuhulog ka na, tapos gano'n pa siya ka-gwapo. Ang hot pa niya lalo dahil sa mga tattoo niya!"