5 ~ Peace of Mind

CHAPTER FIVE

THEY are in their studio to chill and play their new song. They are also waiting to Allison for a short meeting about their Mall tour next week, but Kielton is not really in the mood. It ruin the whole band.

It has been three fucking days since he last saw Kianna! Damn it!

What made his mood worse is because he can't contact her anymore. Maybe she change her number or she blocked his number.

"Let's take a break," Jasper announced and put down his drum sticks.

"Someone is not in the mood." Palipad hangin ni Jude na nilaro pa ang gitara, gumawa ng tunog na parang nagdidiwang, nang-aasar.

"Hinatyin nalang natin si Alisson. Mamaya na tayo magpatuloy." Si Owen na tumayo na rin galing sa harap ng piano.

They three went to the balcony to smoke and inhale some air. Naiwan sila ng bahistang si Felixx.

"Tatlong araw ka ng wala sa hulog, ha." Puna nito sa kanya.

Si Felixx ang pinaka matanda sa kanila at kasal na rin ito, may isang anak pero hindi isinasa-publiko. Kagaya ng tatlo pang kasamahan nila na may mga kasintahan na, hindi lang ipinapaalam sa mga fans nila.

Isa 'yon sa alam nilang teknik kung paano papakapitin sa kanila ang mga fans, lalo na ang mga babae. They have to appear single and available, so, that the female fans have the freedom to like, adore or even fantasize them.

That kind of trick is what famous actors and actresses does to keep their name in industry, to appear single and fucking available for everyone to fantasize, but in reality most of them are already in a relationship.

It takes a lot of understanding and patience for a partner to deal with that arrangement of their boyfriend or girlfriend. He can't do that by the way.

Everyone knows how he likes women and how many of them had sex with him, he never hide them, but he's also not very proud to have a countless of women he had bedded.

"I just don't feel good these passed few days,"

"Is this because of our Mall tour in Cebu?"

Maybe, that's also a reason. His family is in Cebu but honestly he don't want to be there again even if he's already making his name in music industry and he earn well.

Even though he already earn well, he's so sure that he would never ever make his father proud of him, he would never ever impress him with his career.

"That too,"

"So, there's more reason behind your bad mood?" Felixx laughed and patted his shoulder. "Kung anoman ang rason mo, malala na 'yan."

Kielton only glared to their Kuya in their band.

"Sigurado naman ako na hindi babae ang nasa likod ng hindi maipinta mong mukha. Kung babae 'yan, gusto kong magpa-inom."

"Go away, you are just annoying me." Taboy niya na tinawanan ulit nito.

Nang makapunta si Felixx sa balkonahe ay nagtinginan ang apat sa kanya sabay tatawa-tawa. Mga tarantado, ang lalakas din mang-asar ng mga 'to.

After an hour, Alisson arrived wearing her denim skirt and peach tank top. Umupo ito malayo sa kanya, pagdating palang ay hindi na nakangiti.

"Before I start, I want to inform all of you 'bout what's happening in social media world." Allisson said with a serious tone.

The good thing about ColdHeart members is they are not into that social media. They can live without it, though they use some application to watch videos.