31 ~ Make Love (SPG)

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

HAPPINESS filled her heart. She's not really dreaming, this is real, she's now married to Kielton Grande.

She didn't expect that their wedding is today and Kielton didn't even tell her about it. Kaya pala kakaiba ang ikinikilos ng mga taong nakapaligid sa kanila, akala niya naman ay may okasyon lang na gaganapin, kasal na pala niya 'yon.

When they arrived at their bedroom, it looks like a honeymoon bed, it's organized in a romantically. Their king sized bed are full of red petals even the floor. Kung hindi lang nila gagamitin ay ayaw niya sanang sirain ang mga 'yon, masyadong maganda sa mata, nakakahalina.

So, while she was waiting in the master bedroom this morning, there were people who set their bedroom in to a honeymoon style? At dahil hindi pa sila makalabas ni Kielton sa malaking bahay na 'yon, doon muna ang pulot-gata nila.

"You looks so lovely in this dress." Kielton praised her when he put her above the bed.

Napunta ang iilang pulang petals sa suot niya at nangingibabaw ang kulay niyon.

"But, I need to take this off," Then he started to pull down the strap of it. "I like my wife naked in bed. Can you do that?"

"Yes,"

"Sleeping with me while naked all the time."

"If you insist, that's fine with me."

"I won't force you though." He kissed her shoulder. "Baka malamigan ka."

"Baka mapasukan kami ng hangin ni baby."

"Yeah, that, too."

Malambing niyang niyakap ang batok ng asawa. He smells really good, it's very tempting. Maaliwalas ang mukha nito, masarap pagmasdan, sana ay palaging gano'n.

Kielton place his both elbow on the sides of her head, he stare at her lovingly, that could melt her heart. This handsome man is really her husband?

Gusto niyang mapanguso, dati-rati ay ayaw niyang aminin na matindi ng ang atraksyon niya kay Kielton, ni hindi niya gustong purihin ang kagwapuhan nito, pero ngayon, namamangha parin siya na asawa niya na ito.

"Are you really my husband?" She asked softly, still in disbelief.

"Yeah,"

"Kasal na talaga tayo..."

"Uhuh,"

Inangat niya ang kamay upang tignan ang dalawang singsing na nasa daliri. The engagement ring is bigger than her gold wedding band. It has a small diamond at the center and around the ring is smaller diamonds.

Kinuha niya ang kamay ni Kielton upang tignan ang singsing nito. His ring has very small diamond at the center to much with hers. Wala ng ibang dyamanteng nakapaligid pa. His wedding band perfectly match with his long fingers.

"You're not dreaming, we are really married, Kianna Avarie."

"Itinali mo na talaga ako sayo," tudyo niya sabay haplos sa panga ng asawa. "Ayaw mo na talaga akong pakawalan, ha."

"Wala ka ng kawala sa'kin. Hinigpitan ko na ang pagkakatali sayo."

That made her smile. This man really secured his place on her life. Kielton really changed. Now, she can say that he's ready to settle down with her.

She's very lucky because of all the girls around him, who's dying to have him, Kielton choose to stick with her and to spend the rest of his life with her.

"I love you very much," she whispered, staring back at his tantalizing gray eyes.

Kielton's lips form a smile. She could almost hear the beating of their hearts.