"Yeah," he simply looked around again as if he was looking for something or someone.

Maya-maya lang ay may lumapit ditong naka-unipormadong lalaki at may ibinulong na tinanguan lang nito.

She noticed that even the way Luke is sitting, it scream how honorable he is. His aura told her that he wasn't there for fun, he don't look like someone who would waste his time with some stupid things, it gave her the impression that his time seems very precious, it's expensive.

"You seems like you're in a business, huh." she noticed.

"You can say that."

Luke lifted his glass a bit as a sign of cheers before he sipped on his Martini.

"Are you from here?"

"No,"

"Tourist?"

"Not really."

"Why are you here then?" She's entertaining herself from asking some random question with this man.

"I don't think it's your business to know that, pretty." The side of his lips curved up.

"Looking for someone here?"

She ordered another shot of Margarita to the bartender.

"Maybe?"

"Woman?" She teased.

"Hmm,"

"Babae nga!" she giggled when she got it right.

He simply looked around again, then he sighed when he stopped his eyes on the other corner of the Club.

Sinipat niya kung saan ito nakatingin at nakita ang seksing babae na nakatingin sa gawi nila.

"Siya?" She whispered as she motioned the woman who's now glaring at her.

The woman is rocking the black glittery fitted long sleeve classy dress and high heeled sandals. Her dress is hugging her curve sexily. Alon-alon ang buhok, natural na nakapilantik ang pilik-mata na kahit hindi gaanong malapit sa kanila ay tanaw parin. Maganda pero halatang... maldita.

"Flirt with me," Luke demanded in a low tone.

Nang matanto niya kung ano ang lihim na mensahe sa sinabi nito, napangisi siya at sumunod. She caressed his chest, smiling sweetly at him.

"Kapag ako napahamak, malalagot ka sa'kin," pabulong na banta niya.

Nang pasimple niyang tignan ang babae, medyo napangiwi siya nang makita ang galit na tingin nito sa kanya at sa kamay niyang nasa dibdib ni Luke na humahaplos.

"I think, she's jealous. She's glaring at me." she murmured.

"You think so?" May aliw sa mata nito.

"Bakit gustung-gusto niyo na nagseselos ang mga babae? How evil," she leered.

She remembered how Kielton's reacted when he concluded that she's jealous. Parang tuwang-tuwa pa na nagseselos siya!

When Luke moved his face closer to hers, she got alarmed. Ilalayo niya sana ang mukha ngunit umangat lang ang sulok ng labi nito, sinasabing hindi naman talaga siya hahalikan.

"She's coming here..." she informed him when she saw to her peripheral vision that the woman is walking to their direction angrily. "Malapit na sa likod mo, humanda ka..."

"Flirt!" The woman grabbed her hand away from Luke's chest.

Napangiwi siya at gustong matawa, pero pinanatili ang kunyari ay pagtataka sa kanyang mukha sa inasta ng babae.