Epi.10-end of season 3

-

Daniella has a gorgeous glow to her skin and a wide smile. Today means a lot to her and I just can't believe that my best friend is starting a family in front of my eyes. I look down at her bump and I smile down at it. It hurts that it isn't me that pregnant, but it's Dani's day to shine and who knows maybe I'll make a good ass auntie. I softly place my hand on her belly and awe.

"Dani it feels like yesterday back in junior high and look at you... about to be a wonderful mom to a beautiful baby-hopefully a girl." I chuckle.

She lets out a sudden breath out.

"So you're okay with the whole...baby shower?" She asks.

I laugh and nod.

"My miscarriage has nothing to do with the celebration of my best friend becoming a mother." I somewhat tell myself.

She nods her head and a appreciative smile engulfs her lips. Her pretty blue jean dress looks so cute with her cowgirl boots. I like how she is making sure she put our culture into the showers. I got her bath and body, azabache (used to protect from bad spirits), and baby wipes and breastfeeding pumps. She backs away and her face gets serious. That's the Dani I know!

"Okay So mi madre already finished the wicker chair and I need you to count the capias we should have fifty." She instructs.

I walk over to the chair she's pointing at and grab he box that has them to set them on the island. I open them They are cute little ducks and some capias are pink and blue. Daniella walks back to cutting the fruit. I look up and see Jesus and Oscar chatting, as he is the one flipping burgers. I chuckle he's so content when it comes to cooking.

"So how is you and Mr. Cholo?" She chuckles.

I look at her and she wipes the smirk off her face. I was into the vaqueros (like how Jesus dresses), but God had different plans. I just hate when people think about Oscar like that.

"I'm just kidding jeez... how's you and Oscar doing?" She asks.

The corners of my lips curve on my face. And I look at him. As he smiles the dimples on his cheeks show and his pearly whites too. That's my baby right there, like- that man is not going anywhere without me. I'm head over heels for him for numbers of reasons.

"Not to be corny but I fall for him even more everyday- yeah sometimes I wanna smack him upside the head but we have been together from thick and thin and I understand now that he's here for me and that he wants to change for himself and us."

Daniella nod her head with a approvingly face.

"Well are the Santos now growing their hair and dressing fancy now?" She asks confused. "Well actually he is leaving the gang life." I inform her.

Her jaw drops and she looks at me with a surprised face. She mouths "get out." In Spanish and lets out a few curse words. I chuckle at her reaction and nod. With that I start counting.
-
I sit on Oscars lap drinking a cranberry, jalapeño and basil cocktail. The spicy and savoury adds to this drink, while mixed with cane sugar and lemon juice. Oscar has a plain Carona in his hand while resting his head on my chest. Dani was about to cut the cake with Jesus and both their parents to reveal the gender . I cheer as I hold my phone recording them. They slice the cake and I cross my fingers, everyone betted money what gender the baby is. I hope I win, because Oscar is gonna make me take his chores in the house and I don't want that. Doing dishes and taking out the trash aren't my favorites.

They slowly put it on the platter....it's a boy!!! Everyone jumps or cheers and Oscar kisses me on the cheek.

"Guess I get a week to relax." He bites in my ear.

I groan and down my drink, just great. Jesus and Dani peck. They're so cute! Dani smashes some of the the cake on his face. He burst out in laughter but starts pecking her all over the face rubbing cake on her too. They're gonna be funny parents. Later on she opens gifts and we all take pictures. The party is starting to die down so I help Daniellas mom with putting away decorations in the garage. When I'm done I go back outside and our song that we first danced to and kissed is playing. Oscar stands up and takes my hand leading me to the side.

"Who would've thought that we'd actually be together." I chuckle. "I thought I was gonna be stuck with marrying a chola." He laughs.

I go on my toes and peck his lips. He holds me close and we quietly sway to the music. The night is warm and quiet for the most part. I look at Oscar and his eyes are sparkling and he has a adorable grin showing his dimples. I'm happy I pushed myself to stay with him. I love Oscar so much. I meet my head on his chest and close my eyes. His heart is pounding like crazy.

"Oscar are you nervous or something?" I laugh. "I always feel this way with you." He says simply.

I can't even hide the big smile he caused. He really does care immensely about us, I picked the right guy because he does treat me like a princess. He spins me around and pulls me back into his loving arms. I look into his eyes deeply, it's like staring at shiny copper. His eyes are so pretty when they get like this. It's like when he's in his truest state his eyes change. He leans in and kisses me passionately yet gently. Usually it's rough and sweet but he's patient right now.

"I love you Rosalía." He says as he breaks the kiss when the song ends.

He holds me hand as he grabs his keys off the table and we walk back into the house where Daniella is sitting on the island while her mom is washing plates. I give her a kiss and a hug and we leave with that.

Sorta end of s3- I'll update here and there but it's hard to think of a chapter without guidance of the actual show soooo if you want me to keep writing and get back in track when s4 comes or wait till s4 comes comment pls bc I rlly like this book🥺