Epi.3

My prima Jasmine and her friend hop in the Uber I ordered

My prima Jasmine and her friend hop in the Uber I ordered. My car decided to break down this morning so it's at the shop. I was planning on staying home, but Tía Victoria called to tell me to take the girls since she had to take care of my tío.

"Hey Lía this is Monse." She introduces.

"Oh you're Cesar's girlfriend." I smile.

He's mentioned her multiple times in conversations. All I know is that they met in middle school and they hit it off since then.

"No they broke up but still humping like bunnies." Jasmine say in a t.m.i tone.

I roll my eyes. They get settled in and the car starts to move.
-
I rest on my unicorn floaty soaking in the ray of sun. I was on the chill side of the pool where younger kids aren't allowed. I'm still not showing, so I'm able to get away with wearing a bikini. Ronelo friends were already here when I got here with the girls, times like this I wish I had Daniella. I wish Oscar would let go of this gang shit so we can leave this hell hole. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a hand on my upper thigh.

"What the fuck!" I gasp and open my eye and snatch my sunglasses off.

Oscar chuckles and I exhale. He rest his arm and head on the floaty.

"Looking like a fine ass hyna." He chuckles.

This isn't Oscars normal scene, usually he's drinking twelve to twelve. I rub his head and sigh.

"What brings you here?" I ask.

"Needed a day to breathe...Rosalía I'm losing control over everything it seems..."

"What happened?" I ask curiously.

"The night when you were with your mom I was digging up a grave...Cesar and his friends got kidnapped by another gang affiliated with the Santos...they want them to find little Ricky because they were the ones who founded the roller world money...but what scares me the most is that I wasn't even aware of it even though I work for them...and with Rey coming back and Cesar getting him a job and the block has been too quiet lately." He lets out a desperate sigh.