Epi.4

Rosalía pov

I stretch to my awakening and Oscar is still sound asleep

I stretch to my awakening and Oscar is still sound asleep. Before I can wake him up, his phone alarm comes on. He must have a meeting today. I sadly sigh, he wakes up groggily and turns his alarm off. I was woken up in the middle of banging on my door. Shockingly drunk Oscar was at my door l. I know  he is stressed by 19th street from yesterday since they have no code, protecting Cesar's friend, and dealing with Mr. Diaz, but it hurts that he see's the baby as stress check too.

"Morning." I say coldly before getting up.

He looks at me confused on how I'm mad at him. I'm just tired of him being a Santos, being in Freeridge is putting cracks in our relationship. I dropped my clean reputation for this man and to figure out that he would be happy with no baby in picture, it was the main reason why we got together. He grabs my arm and stares into my soul. Everything stops,my heart slows down taking in everything in this man. To his brown eyes to the yellow tint in his skin.

"Let me go." I growl lowly.

He lets go shocked that I didn't give in. He scoffs and that make me glare at him.

"You can leave now you're obviously not drunk anymore." I grit and throw his shirt at him off the floor.

I walk out of the room and head my way to the kitchen. I pull on my high ponytail and grab a water bottle out the fridge. He calls my name as he puts his wife beater on. I'm done with Oscar he tells me he loves me but puts EVERYTHING first but me. I've been holding it down for him and he acts like he can't trust me. A fake girlfriend would've left his ass a long time ago! I care about him, but he's fooled me once too many times.

"Lia I want this baby as much as you do." He confronts me instead of confessing his true feelings.

He walks up to me and tries to hold me but I push him away. Monse was right. I wait for Oscar even when he doesn't need it. And him even trying to comfort me, to make me forgive him, shows his true colors. I want a good life for the baby but even if we keep the baby, they're going to wind up having a scope to the head. If Oscar wanted this baby so bad he would change his life around.

"If you want me to believe that then leave this life.... yeah lemme guess YOU WONT because you're a coward and a lowlife...I'm done being your puppet and looking dumb because of YOU!"I grit.

I walk aside him and drink my water at the dining table. He leans on the wall composing his anger. His eyes stare deep at me and his body is shaking.

"Mamás I don't mean to make you my puppet As your boyfriend I thought I was able to go to my girlfriend- who seems to care about what a drunk fifteen year old girl says-for comfort."

I roll my eyes and walk back to my room. Oscar stomps don't miss much from me and he closes the door. I turn around annoyed.

"What the fuck is your issu-."

Oscar locks the door and covers my mouth with his hand. And crash sounds the house and my eyes widen. What the fuck is going on in my house. My heart drops so fast and I burry my face in Oscars chest afraid of what's going on. Then the front door shuts and my knees feels weak. I'm not even safe anymore. I look up at Oscar with fright in my eyes, yet he look at me with no emotion. I throw normal clothes on as he just stands there. I need to leave, I can't do this anymore. I grab my luggage from under my bed and stuff clothes in there.

"Lia what are you doing?" He questions my actions.

I sob uncontrollably as my body shakes. I need to get out of here ASAP. I shake my head and lock the suitcase. Santos affiliations are hitting me too fast and smooth for me. I had my doors locked and everything. I pull the heavy bag off the bed with it slightly tipping me over due to it being heavy. Oscar grabs it out of my hand.

"Oscar this isn't normal! someone just broke into my locked home! Imagine if I was by myself! Everything bad happening to me is because of you!"

He stops and his face falls. I grab my suitcase out of his grip. I needed to do that, this is pushing a different button of mine. I rush out the room, but stop in my track. Men stand in the living room dressed in white but face covered by ski masks. Before I can even scream, I'm hit upside the head.
-
I open my eyes to a dark room. Then everything puzzle back into my mind in a second. I try to get up, but I realize that I'm tied to a chair. I try to shake out of it but the chains are skin tight. A big light shines at my face, the hell I'm on a stage. I look around to see if Oscar is here. I squint my eyes, but every chair is full in the audience. I'm alone in this. Wait this could be a play.

"HELP! HELP ME!" I scream at the audience.

Not one response from them. Heels click behind me and a pair of hand squeezes my shoulders.

"Ladies and gentlemen the is my daughter Rosalía Bella Ortega... muy bonita right? Well here's the catch she is having a baby with Spooky. Well he is a traitor so I dropped him off with 19th street...and well you can inference the rest... Santos I want for you guys to act like you don't know where he's at and that's on everything and to protect my daughter at all cost." She announces.