Epi.1(s3)

I just finished s3 and the very end made me wanna scream at Cesar and say wtf are you wearing Ruby😫 but now we are writing on the track of season three 🤪 starting....now

(Verbal abuse and mention of rape warnings ⚠️ and a long ass chapter so get pop corn)

I stretch out of my sleep. The morning yellow tint filled Oscars room. And faint dust bunnies float in the ray of the light from his window. I snuggle my face more into his broad chest and his brown eyes are already looking down at me. There is no dullness for once in his eyes. I feel like I am looking into pot full of the warmest brown I've seen. I find myself grinning up at him.

"What?" I laugh.

"I love you Rosalía. I've never felt so strong about a hyna-"

I slap his chest and he chuckles.

"I thought when I first met you it was too good to be true so I wanted to push you away but I learned to be calm...because love doesn't pass by and comes back. Mamas I'm happy I'm having my first born with you and that you're my girlfriend."

I have tears welding in my eyes. I felt the exact same way as him. I thought Oscar being a Santos was a deal breaker, but I twice have had a problem this whole time. Cesar has told me how he used to be dog and would just have quickies left and right with his hoes. Cesar also told me that he hasn't been like this over someone before. He told me how when I'm not around; he talks about the baby, looks at pictures of us at meetings when nobody is looking, or tells him about me when something reminds him of me. I know Oscar isn't perfect but he is trying and I love how he's doing that for us.

"I love you too Oscar." I say and kiss him on his plump lips.

I need something to eat... I'm starving. I grab his black tank and place it over my naked body. Oscar eyes are glued onto me.

"Princessa come back here."he says while rubbing the side of his face.

I rest my knee on the edge of the bed. My legs are still stiff from last night, there's no way I could have rough sex now. He raises a brow and tries to grab me, to pull me onto the bed in a quick motion. Luckily my reflexes are faster.

"Oscar I can't I'm too sore." I whine.

"Then let me make love to you then."
-
I shove trash deeper into the trash can anxiously. Mom is coming to my apartment to meet Oscar and I am nervous to the core. I can never be good enough in the eyes of my mother, and I know she doesn't like Oscar from what she's heard already. I told him to be here before she came, when she called she was on speaker when we were chilling in his room. She's gonna be here in ten minutes and Oscar still isn't here. I nervously check my watch as it moves to another second.