Epi.7

His hand stokes my back gently. He is about to get out of bed, but part of me starts to leave too. I grab onto him with fear of him escaping from me again and he looks down at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower okay ."

Even that seems like a way for him to leave me again. My own heart is pounding out my chest like I've ran three miles. I couldn't even walk out of my room with out getting kidnapped, it makes the same for Oscar. I can't let him leave me again.

"Mind if I join?" I say only loud enough for him to hear.

He looks at me, in a way I can't tell what he is thinking. He nods his head.

"Damn my hyna already tryna get freaky with me." He jokes.

I gently slap his chest and roll my eyes. We go into the bathroom and undress. We simply take a shower without talking, we just stare into each other eyes as the water runs over our heads. Water makes his long eyelashes clump up, and water drips off his lips and nose. He strokes the side of my face and plants a long kiss on my lips and I close my eyes. The blue lips and the pale rotting flesh, the sound of flies scratches on my conscious. I back away suddenly, afraid of the nightmare that flashed before my eyes. Oscar looks at me with a question mark.

"Hey what's wrong."

I push the shakiness of my body and walk back to him, plastering a smile.

"O-oh nothing I'm fine." I laugh off.

He fixes the hair off of my face and sighs deeply. I have Oscar, I'm fine when I'm with him, He's all I need. His eyes look at me in a way that feels different.

"Don't look at me like that Babe."

He holds the side of my face.

"Rosalía just cause I'm here with you doesn't extinguish all the horrific things you faced." He says in a serious tone.

He's right, I was kidnapped, I was tricked into thinking Oscar was dead, I saw my own mom dead body in front of me and as toxic as she was, I wish I had a good relationship with her. I just let my tears pour for the thousandth time today. My eyes are sore from crying so much. I rest my head in the valley of his chest and quietly cry. He shushes me and rocks us. The thing is, I thought Oscar was at least protected by his day ones but he isn't.

"Oscar when she kidnapped me she ordered the Santos to protect me but they were fine with the thought of you dead. Oscar I don't ever want you near them except Sad eye." I tell him.

He looks like his reality has shifted all the way, but I think we need quietness now. Time, to try to somehow organize our thoughts and feelings. Though my head is suddenly empty. My head rests on Oscar chest and I close my eyes. It's like as soon as I close them, they open just as fast. My vision of her body is haunting me. I just step out of the shower and grab a towel near me. I want to go to the therapist but I can't. I'll be inside of a soon to be crime scene and I'll be in prison for trying to kill her with minors with me. If I vent and change up the story to a therapist I makes a hole for that to happen. Everything is a win with a lose for me today.

I rub lotion, pull my hair to a high ponytail, put on Oscar's shirt and socks on. I lift the neck of the shirt and the fresh smell of washed clothes, calms me. I leave the bathroom and climb into his bed. Being myself made my body get nervous. I feel uneasy and at any second Oscar was going to be in danger. I start to break a cold sweat and my heart stars beating like a drum. I need to calm down, he is safe. He comes in the room with just grey sweat pants. Maybe if I keep myself busy it'll disappear. I get up and grab bandages from the cabinet.