Epi.9

we reached 300 votes!!! so tysm and ily all and don't be shy to vote and comment. Or say Athena I think you could improve on...

I laugh it off knowing he's still drunk. I get up and throw the empty bottle of vodka and sprite,  Headass. I give him the leftovers over of my breakfast. I just need him to sober up because he's saying silly things right now, but drunkness does show true feelings. Does Oscar want to marry me? It's none of my business, I think we're both content on being boyfriend and girlfriend.

(A bitch had writers block so time forward)
Two weeks later
I tidy up the kitchen and I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I think it's been a change since I've moved here. I have bath and body works soaps and lotions bottles, and other self care things on the shelves. And makeup products have a corner on his counter now. I strip down and take a shower. Today is Daniellas baby shower and I'm so happy for her. I hop in the show letting the soothing hot water run on my body. The door opens and I know it isn't Cesar since it's the masters bathroom. I roll my eyes Oscar probably is brushing his teeth. I start scrubbing, but the curtains rips open to a naked Oscar. This motherfuc-.

He steps in and his lips are already sweetly pecking my face. I can't hide my smile and I turn around . His dark eyes stare intensely in mine and his eyebrows arch with his smirk. His hands landed on my hips and I'm pushed into the wall. (We gonna pretend this mans hair grew in a span of two weeks like the picture smh) I tangle my fingers in his hair and a smile forms on my face.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
His lips leave love bites on my chest. Already he has me breathing low and making feel a type of way. His lips kiss down to my heat and I gasps. His eyes flicker up as he inserts his tongue. I let out a shaky moan and he chuckles softly. My legs are lifted over his shoulder and he is pressing his arm against my rising hips. The view is making my eyelids hang low and enjoy what happening. He's going to make me late, I tried to get down but he grips my legs and start sucking on my clit and doing figures eights.

"B-baby...i have to hurry for...Daniella." I stammer.

He groans and it vibrates on me. He sets me down and... now I'm I'm un-met with my needs. I turn around and try to continue washing up. I try to shake the feeling off and go off as usual. I need to be early to Dani's and help her set up. Suddenly, Oscar bends me over and starts pounding in me. I hold onto the bath head for support. Moans turn into screams, I try to calm it down by putting my hand by his hip. That made it worse because my legs are shaking as he folded over and rubs my clit aggressively. He slaps my ass which makes me moan loudly. He covers my mouth and the other pulls my messy highbun.

"Mmm.." he moans underneath his breath.

I feel a knot and I'm cumming on him. That still doesn't stop him and it has my legs squirming. He turns me around, picks me up and hits my g spot. I wrap my legs around him and his lips suck on my neck. My back arches unintentionally with my eyes rolling to the back of my head, still creaming on him. His grip on my ass is tight and the other is massaging my boob.

"You're so beautiful Rosalía." He groans.

I trail him to my lips. The fact on how he could be so rough and sweet right now. He looks at me and plants kisses on my lips. His hand goes through my wet hair.

"Damn I love you so much." With that he cums inside of me and it feels so good.
Hey smuts over!!!!

He usually pulls out, now he cums inside of me. He sets me down and kisses me. My legs are instantly shaking when I'm set down.

"Oscar can we try for a baby again." I shyly ask.

He sighs and shakes his head no.

"I wanna get us out of Freeridge first. I don't want you walking around pregnant here again." He says in a serious tone.

Honestly, it kinda hurt me though. I nod my head and I start to wash myself. I just wanna have a baby with with him, but I don't wanna push him for something that he isn't ready for. Plus, If  he thinks if we move out of here, then we won't be stressed enough to have a miscarriage then I'll wait.

I finish and step out for Oscar to shower. I look in the mirror to see the stretch marks on my stomach and it pangs my heart. I wish Daniella and I we're doing this together today. I wrap a towel around me and take my birth control pill. Damn that was a hard pill to swallow. I brush my teeth and leave the bathroom and I walk to the dressers and hickies are scattered all over, lets hope blue blush and concealer can help.

*Skip the paragraph of her getting ready.*

I smooth out my dress and Oscar walks out with a white shirt and baby blue dress pants with a nice belt

I smooth out my dress and Oscar walks out with a white shirt and baby blue dress pants with a nice belt. This man makes me want to have his babies with just blinking. His eyes scan me repeatedly.

"Damn Princessa!" He hypes me up.

I burst in laughter and I shake my head at him. I put my hair equipment back in place and I grab my gift for Dani. We leave the room and Cesar on the couch on his phone, not dressed.

"Hey Cesar salad porque no estas vestido chico?" I ask.

He seems different since Monse left he isn't optimistic anymore, he's been getting close to the Santos. Which I hated because they would set back Oscar sometimes. He hasn't been close with his friends. Yeah they said fucked up shit to each other, but they're the crew. It's like his anger is brewing and it seem like Monse was the one to cool it. I think it's best if he learns to fix his problems himself though.

"Cesar get up and ge-." I cut Oscar off from being too harsh on him.

"Te traeremos pastel cuando regresemos." I smile at him and ruffle his hair.

(We'll bring you cake when we come back.)

I drag Oscar out the house and he opens the car door for me to get in. I set the gift in the back and sit in the passengers seat. He closes the door and walks around to get in.
-
We park in front of a nice suburban house. It's a nice place to raise a family in and a nice neighborhood. I actually admire this house already, Jeez I hope that we can live somewhere like this. I grab my gift from the back and Oscar parks in the driveway. We both get out of the car and walk to the glassed front door. He ring the door bell with a camera on top of it, wow and it has good tech. Oscars arm snakes around my waist supportively. I think this is hard for us, but it's Daniellas day so we need to focus on the good in her life.

I see Jesus walking up to the door and he opens it. His eyes goes to Oscar widely and he does a double take, but I can feel it makes Oscar kinda mad. I chuckle softly and give him a hug.

"It's so good to see you Jesus! And I'm glad you moved Dani to this gorgeous house." I uplift the conversation.

I pull away and Jesus judgement turns from Oscar, to focusing on our conversation.

"You too Rosalía...oh come in come in." He smiles at me.

I hold Oscars hand and we walk into the nice modern house. I have no clue how they are gonna baby proof this place, but I know Jesus does. Daniella is in the kitchen chopping up fruit but secretly stuffing them in her mouth. I smile and start to walk over to her. She hears the click of my heels on the black wooden floor and looks up to me. Her face lights up to me and she walks around the counter, with her four months old belly. I wish I had that, I wished tha-

"Rosalía I missed you chica!" She squeezes me in the hug and I return the gesture.