Psycho, but Not Stupid.

Start from the beginning

Lyric says as she takes the gun away from Jackie, "Zaidy said you're on his kill list. It can't be that hard to understand."

Jackie glares at Lyric and Zaiden laughs, "Your ex-husband wants you dead. You took all of his money and you took your own kids money."

Her eyes widen, "Is that why you're doing this?! Because my ex-husband gave you a sob story?!"

Zaiden shakes his head, "Sob story? No. He's giving me twenty-five percent of your fortune once you're dead. I don't really care what's the story behind his reason in wanting you dead."

I look over at Lyric and see her playing with the gun. I take the gun out of her hand and she pouts. "D-Did you know about this Luke?!"

I look at Jackie and shake my head, "Nope. I just found just like you did."

Lyric walks up to Zaiden, "When can we start?" Zaiden laughs, "Soon."

"You had an affair and file for a divorce once you got caught. Not only did you end the marriage, but you also took all of his money. Why?" She looks at Zaiden and then at me, "What's the point in telling you? You're gonna kill me anyway."

Lyric takes the gun out of my hand and shoots the woman in the foot, "Ahhhh!! What the fuck is your problem?!"

Lyric walks up to her and smiles, "Zaidy asked you a question. Answer the question or another bullet will go in you."

I look over at Zaiden, "Bunny you just made me so fucking hard. I want to fuck you right now."

I roll my eyes and Lyric laughs, "I want to kill her first. Can I kill her now?"

Jackie looks at me, "Why are you even doing this?!" I shrug my shoulders, "I just wanted to watch."

Zaiden pulls out his phone and calls someone. He puts the phone on speaker, "Hello? Did you finish the job?"

Jackie looks towards Zaiden and she walks up to him. She snatches the phone from Zaiden, "You fucking bastard! How can you just hire someone to kill me?! Are you that desperate and lonely without me?!"

The man laughs, "Do you really think I'm doing this because you left me? I didn't care that you took my money, I got it all back a week later. But you took all of the money from my kids' college funds. Now that's a different story, I don't like when people mess with my kids."

Jackie scoffs, "Why do they need to go to college?! They're stupid anyway!"

I tilt my head to the side, "They're five and seven! How can you talk so bad about your own kids?!"

I look at Zaiden and he is touching all over Lyric while she listens to the conversation, "Not only did I hire him because how you treated our kids, but also for what you did to my brother."

Zaiden stops at what he's doing and I walk up to Jackie, "Oooh, what did you do to his brother?"

She looks at Zaiden and the man on the phone laughs, "She tried to kill my brother because he caught her with another man that wasn't me. He was going to tell me, but she slipped something in his morning coffee the day he was going to tell me."

I hum in response and she looks at me, "Tried?"

Lyric laughs, "Your brother's alive, isn't he?"

"Yep. We got to him before the poison could spread."

"So that's the story. Why would you do so much to keep someone quiet?" Zaiden laughs out and I sigh, "This is getting boring. Can Lyric kill her now?"

Lyric nods her head agreeing with me and Zaiden laughs, "Any last words you would want to say to your ex-husband?"

Before Jackie can say anything the man interrupts her, "I rather not hear it. You can go ahead and kill her. I just put the rest of the money in your account." He hangs up after that and Zaiden takes his phone away from her.

Lyric shoots her in the chest and Zaiden looks at her, "Bunny, we were going to use something else other than a gun."

Lyric laughs, "Oops. I got too excited." I roll my eyes and Nancy walks in, "Cain and Niall are here."

We walk upstairs and see Cain and Niall in the kitchen. My eyes widen when I see a tiger laying down beside Niall. Lyric runs up to it and hug it, "Kovu!"

I look at Zaiden and he laughs, "He is my pet. His name is Kovu. I also have two bear cubs. Baloo and Asca."

I hear a small meow and see a cat walking up to Kovu. Kovu puts his head against the cat, "Bunny also has a cat and a dog." I roll my eyes and Cain clears his throat.

"Who is this?" I look at Cain and hold my hand out for him to shake, "Luke."

He shakes my hand and looks at Zaiden, "Is the body down in the basement?"

Zaiden nods his head, "I want Luke to join Black Dragon."

Cain shakes his head and walks past us towards the basement, "No. This is not some friendship club where you can just invite people."

Zaiden laughs, "I already told him everything. You really want someone who knows about Black Dragon to walk around without them being in Black Dragon?"

Cain stops walking and glares at Zaiden, "Fine, he can join."

He walks down to the basement and I look at Zaiden, "What did you tell me?"

He hums in response, "Nothing."

Niall starts laughing, "Why do you want him to join anyway?"

Zaiden looks at him, "You'll see why soon."

Niall raises his eyebrow and Cain calls for him to help him with the body. We walk back down to the basement and I look back and see Nancy watching me. Our eyes meet and she walks in the opposite direction.

I raise my eyebrow, "Lyric, who is Nancy to Zaiden?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know. She was here when I got here."

"Bunny killed this woman. Although I wanted her to use something else other than a gun." Zaiden says as Niall looks at the body.

"Did you find out who that woman was?" Zaiden asks Cain and all of a sudden three other men walk down the stairs.

"Do the usual with it." Cain says as they pick the body up.

We walk back upstairs and go to the backyard. "No, we don't know who she is yet. Do you want to tell us why you want to know who she was?"

Zaiden laughs, "I don't know, do I?" Cain rolls his eyes and looks at me, "We will be back to give you your tattoo."

"Tattoo?" Cain shows me a tattoo and I see its a black dragon with a ying-yang sign in the background.

"What do you know so far?" I look at him and laugh, "I don't know anything. He just lied for you to say yes."

Cain glares at Zaiden, "Tell me why I shouldn't put a bullet in your ass?" Zaiden shrugs his shoulders, "Because you need me to go to Greece other than trying to kill Bunny's last bully."

Cain eyes widen, "How the hell do you know that?!"

Zaiden laughs, "Why else would you want to go to Greece with me? Do you want to watch Bunny kill her bully? No, you don't. You want to know more about this other mafia. I may be psycho, but I'm not stupid."

I walk back inside and leave them to talk. I walk in the kitchen and see Nancy rubbing the dog's head. "Have you seen Lyric?"

She quickly looks at me and stands up straight, "She's somewhere outside with Kovu."

I hum in response and look her up and down, "Who is Zaiden to you?"

She looks at me, "Someone who saved me."