9

bambam cries when they drop yugyeom off at his own house, even if jinyoung is telling him that they'll see him on monday, which is tomorrow.

"love gyeomie," bambam cries to his dad. yugyeom is the first kid bambam's age that the boy has been close to and the boy's got very close, very fast.

"i know, baby, but you'll see gyeomie tomorrow."

they end up getting ice cream to cheer bambam up and it's perfect weather for some ice cream. jinyoung makes sure to get an extra bowl for jaebeom of his favorite ice cream, even if it's a hassle to get home. he's a good husband.

bambam runs to his dad when they get home, hugging him tightly while jinyoung walks over to hand jaebeom his ice cream.

"thank you, handsome," jaebeom thanks jinyoung, giving him a quick peck on the lips, "what ice cream did you get, bammie?"

"strawberry! daddy got vanilla, so boring," bambam says, scrunching up his nose at how boring his dad is.

"wow! that is so boring! he didn't even get sprinkles?"

bambam shakes his head dramatically as he plops himself down on the floor, watching jaebeom start to eat his ice cream. jaebeom makes faces at him because he really doesn't know why bambam is just staring at him while he eats but it's cute. no one can deny that the little boy is extremely adorable.

jinyoung is obviously tired and jaebeom knows it. he knows his husband better than anyone else and the way jinyoung sighs when he sits down is obvious enough for him to know.

"nyoungie, go take a shower and go to bed early. me and bam will hang out and i'll give him his bath later."

jinyoung kisses his husband and kisses bambam on the top of his head before he makes his way to his and jaebeom's bedroom.

he appreciates jaebeom so much, he sometimes can't believe that he really got to marry his soulmate, but he was lucky enough to get to.

jaebeom can read him like a book, and vise versa. they know everything about each other and they're always learning more; like how good they apparently are as parents when they fully intended to never have kids.

he feels lucky to have bambam in their lives, even if it started out rocky.