3

"what do you suggest we do, jinyoung?" jaebeom asks harshly once jinyoung gets bambam to sleep later that night. after jinyoung gets bambam to keep in their bed.

"we raise your kid, jaebeom. we have the second room that we'll make his. and we'll hire a tutor to teach him korean because he deserves a loving him and i'm going to give him that. we'll enroll him in my school and i'll be his teacher this year. and you're going to smile when he called you dad because that's what you are."

"i don't want a kid, jinyoung!"

"i didn't either but it doesn't matter, anymore. this boy lost his mother and now he's in a country he doesn't know, with two men he doesn't know, who speak a language he doesn't know. don't you think he might be a bit scared?"

jaebeom knows that jinyoung is right but he's stubborn and doesn't give in.

"where are we sleeping tonight? since you have a five year old out king sized bed?" jaebeom asks, anticipating the scoff he received as a reply at first.

"sleep on the couch, jaebeom. we'll get him a bed tomorrow. we'll take him shopping and let him pick out what he wants so he's comfortable in this new environment.

the couple share the couch but jinyoung refuses to cuddle with jaebeom, in fact, he makes them sleep with their heads of opposite side of the couch.

it's three in the morning when bambam runs into the living room, crying and babbling in thai that jinyoung cat understand. jaebeom doesn't even wake up when jinyoung leaves the living room with a sobbing bambam in his arms.

"want me to sleep with you?" jinyoung asks in rough english but it's efforts prove to work out for him when bambam nods and clings harder to jinyoung.

jinyoung lays down and let's bambam cuddle up to him. he's glad that bambam seems to warming up to him quickly but just wishes it would be the same with jaebeom, if jaebeom would stop being so difficult and childish.

jinyoung assumes that bambam had had a nightmare and it makes his heart hurt. he was barley able to comfort bambam because of their language barrier but he's glad he at least knows a little bit of english because he definitely doesn't know any thai.

jaebeom can admit that his husband and bambam look adorable curled up together when he sees them in the morning, after jaebeom went to check on them when he had found that jinyoung was gone.

he can't help himself because it isn't long before he's climbing into bed and laying on the other side of bambam. the little boy is adorable and seems very sweet. his cheeks are very chubby, making his face look round and making him look like he could pass for three or four years old.

jinyoung wakes up after jaebeom falls asleep with bambam laying on his chest. he smiles before remembering that bambam is jaebeom's real son. he tries to not think about it but it starts to hit him like a ton of bricks.

they have a son, and jinyoung won't let anything happen to that boy, no matter how jaebeom feels (even if he knows jaebeom is warming up to bambam).