5

"daddy, hang out with mark?" bambam asks and jaebeom feels proud when he hears bambam call him daddy, especially because it's in korean.

"you want to hang out with mark?" bambam nods and tugs at jaebeom's hand. "you can hang out with mark after tutoring, okay? i'll call his parents and see if he can spend the night."

bambam doesn't pick up on everything says but he doesn't care because he knows jaebeom says it's okay.

jaebeom grabs jinyoung's phone because he has the contacts of all parents at the tutor center. he calls mark's dad, raymond, and asks if mark can have a sleepover with bambam. it's not surprise when raymond agrees, as apparently mark has chosen bambam as his favorite student and jinyoung had taught mark in the past.

"bambam!" jaebeom shouts when he seems raymond walking mark up to their front door. bambam is quick to run downstairs so he can greet his friend with a hug and pull him upstairs, but not before his dad gets a hug goodbye from his son.

"his pajamas and tooth brush are in his backpack, along with an outfit for tomorrow." jaebeom nods and the two converse for a little bit longer before raymond leaves and jaebeom goes upstairs to check on bambam and mark.

bambam is showing mark his plushies and telling him, in his cute, broken english, that they all have names and personalities.

"daddy, snack?" bambam asks can tugging on the bottom of jaebeom's shirt.

"not right now, sweetie, daddy will make dinner soon and i want you to be able to eat."

bambam, with some help from mark, understands what jaebeom tells him and pouts because he wants a snack that he can share with mark. but he doesn't care very much because mark asks about one of bambam's favorite toys.

jaebeom leaves the room to make dinner because he now has two little boys to feed, along with his husband who will be home soon.

despite never wanting kids, something about having bambam just feels right. he likes taking care of bambam and feel like a dad. he is worried, however, because he and jinyoung have yet to talk about everything.

when jinyoung gets home, they call bambam and mark to have dinner with them. jinyoung is happy to see his past student again because mark has always been a sweet boy.

after dinner, bambam and mark run back to bambam's room while jaebeom and jinyoung to clean everything up. mark offered to help but they send him to play with bambam, but thank him for being so sweet.

jaebeom plops down on the couch when they're done cleaning the kitchen, jinyoung following suit but he doesn't sit right next to jaebeom like normal, he sits on the opposite end of the couch.

"babe," jaebeom says, holding an arm out for jinyoung to grab and get pulled over to jaebeom.

"i'm going to check on bambam and mark." jinyoung leaves the room and barely acknowledges his husband.

jinyoung stands in the doorway of bambam's room and watches the boys play with some of bambam's toy cars on the road rug that he has.

"daddy jinyoung!" bambam shouts when he realizes that jinyoung is standing and watching them.

"hey, bambam, what are you guys doing?"

"cars," bambam tells him, lifting one of his toy cars and showing jinyoung. jinyoung nods and smiles because bambam really is adorable. he can see jaebeom in him.

"do you boys want to have a movie night together? you can stay in me and daddy's room and stay on our big bed, and have popcorn, and watch whatever movies you want," jinyoung offers, smiling when they jump up excitedly and run over to him.

"okay, how about we get our jammies on and then go do that?"

ten minutes later, the two boys are laying in bed, snug next to each other with their backs against the head board and jinyoung is getting their movie ready.

"can we have popcorn, mr. park?" mark asks softly, almost not wanting to ask.

"oh! of course! i can't believe i forgot. i'll get the movie started and then i'll go get it, okay?" mark nods and folds his hand in his lap with a slight smile on his face.

jinyoung leaves the room and goes to make a bag of popcorn. he doesn't acknowledge jaebeom as he walks through the living room where he is still sitting, but not watching tv and not looking at his phone. he's reading.

jinyoung gives the popcorn to the boys and kisses bambam's head before he leaves the room, shutting the door so that he can talk to jaebeom a little without bothering them.

he sits down on the couch but leaves some space between them. jaebeom is reading the first book they read together. the one full of little annotations that are disgustingly cute because they had just started dating and were obsessed with each other. not that they still aren't, but it seemed like so much more then, especially with what's going on now.

"the boys are watching a movie in our bed," jinyoung tells jaebeom, "can i talk to you, jaebeom?"

jaebeom puts the book down, not saying anything and just looking at jinyoung and getting ready to listen.

"i'm not upset that bambam exists, of course, all of that happened before we met. but i-" jinyoung sighs, "you told me you had never been with anyone. you told me that i took your virginity, jaebeom. i thought our first time was so special and it's- i don't know, jaebeom, you have a son."

"nyoung, look at me, okay?" jaebeom moves closer and grabs jinyoung's face, "it was special because you're the love of my life. i'm so sorry i didn't tell you, but i'm gay and i felt so stupid telling you that my first time was with a girl. and i was an idiot then, obviously, i didn't even use a condom."

"you're so stupid, jaebeom, i love you." jinyoung is crying because all he really needed was to hear jaebeom tell him he loves him.

"i love you. i love you, so much, jinyoung. that's why i married you, became i want to be with you forever."

when the two calm down, they finally decide to check on the boys. they're both asleep and bambam is clinging to mark's arm like he's an anchor.