[38] Eliminating A Threat

Imagine : your family (The Mikaelsons) and friends are threatened by an all powerful witch but after insuring days of torture and mind invasion, you let your anger get the better of you and end up disappointing one of your best friends Stefan but making Damon, Klaus and Elijah proud.

>> <<

"she can't get away with this!" Niklaus roared angrily as Elijah and Stefan carried me into the boarding house living space. "i'm fine Nik" i mumbled out, weak from being injected with vervain and having my mind tampered with. "she needs to be eliminated!" he said going to storm off. "listen to me Niklaus!" Elijah said sternly and he stopped. "look at what she did to our sister. We need to be smart about this" He said and i looked at him with a nod. "are you alright?" Stefan asked me as i sat on the sofa, wincing. "i'll be fine Stefan" i mumbled and he smiled at me sadly, holding my hand tightly. "what happened?" Damon said alarmed at my condition. "it was that witch, she got Y/N" Stefan said and Damon frowned. "her heads going to roll" he mumbled and Klaus chuckled. "my sentiments exactly" Klaus said and i coughed violently. "Nik, please, just listen to Elijah, we need a plan" i said, taking ahold of the glass of blood Damon had poured me. "let our sister regain her strength. In the mean time, get whoever can be useful in this fight together, we all need to work together or most of us won't make it out of this alive" Elijah said. Stefan and Damon shared a look before Damon reached for his phone, calling Caroline and Bonnie.

>> <<

"she wants to meet with me" Stefan explained as we were all gathered in the boarding house. I'd taken a few hours to regain my strength thanks to Damon's supply of blood bags. "that's a suicide mission" Damon said. "this is perfect. We can make our plan around this" Elijah said and i scoffed. "Stefan, you don't have to do this" I mumbled out and he looked at me sadly. "we need to find out why she's doing this and what she wants" he replied and i sighed.

"hey, how are you doing?" Caroline asked as she came and sat next to me as everybody continued planning the trap. "i'm not sure Care. She really did something to my brain" I replied and Caroline frowned at me sadly. She wrapped her arm around me and i rested my head on her shoulder. "thank you for being here" I said and she smiled. "what are friends for?" she said and i chuckled softly.

"that's it, Stefan will lure her out, use his hero hair to manipulate her into telling him her plan and then we'll attack" Damon said. "if i can get close enough, i can perform a spell to stop her magic, or contain it" Bonnie explained and i stood up. "this is ridiculous, she's too strong. Just give her whatever she wants so she can leave" i said sadly, walking across the room and pouring myself a glass of bourbon. "what's gotten into you? normally you're the first to get all murderous on us" Damon retired sarcastically. "i don't know Damon maybe it has something to do with the fact i was tortured mentally and physically for over 24 hours" i exclaimed, throwing my glass into the fire with a surge of anger coursing through my veins. "now now sister" Elijah said with a warning tone. I put my hand to my head and gripped onto my hair, breathing in and out. "Y/N?" Caroline questioned as i felt her walking up to me. "please, don't come near me Care" i said, my voice cracking. I felt as if my will had been shattered. "look at what she's done to her!" Niklaus exclaimed angrily. "guys" Bonnie called out. The lights flickered and the curtains began to blow in the breeze. I turned around as i looked down at my hands, which were shaking uncontrollably. "i -" i stuttered, confused as to why i couldn't control my hands. "she's inside her head" Bonnie said, rushing over to her grimoire. "you're going to need to hold her down" She exclaimed, panicked. Klaus and Elijah looked at each other. I don't know what happened but i suddenly felt the urge to escape. I sped past them but before i got to the front door, i felt two pairs of arms wrap around me. "this is for your own good sister" Klaus said as him and Elijah held me tightly and dragged me over to sit down in a chair that Damon had grabbed. "i need to go" i said, struggling against them. "vervain, NOW!" Elijah called out. Caroline grabbed the vervain out of Alaric's old secret stash and handed it to my brother. Damon rushed back in with ropes and began to tie them around my hands. "i need to go" i said again. "so you've said, twice" Damon snapped as i struggled against him.