[37] Searching for The Cure - Stefan Salvatore

[yo sorry i haven't updated in quite a few months, to make up with that this is an episode chapter once more!
personally, i loved the storyline for the cure and Silas!
Enjoy!]

<< >>

I sighed as i placed my bag down on a large rock on the coast of this random island Shane had brought us too. I didn't trust him one bit, especially after filling Bonnie's head with dangerous magic that could kill her. Not to mention it was all for his own benefit.

"Couldn't they have hidden this cure in Hawaii? Where the hell did you take us?" Damon asked Shane as he was sharpening a knife. Not menacing at all. "Two hundred miles off the Nova Scotia mainland. If you recall, the whole point was to hide the cure on the world's most obscure, desolate island" Shane said to Damon and i watched their little exchange as i was standing next to Stefan and Rebekah. "Oh yeah? I thought the whole point was that no one found Silas, the oldest, deadliest freak in the world" Damon added. "Yeah, that too" Shane replies bluntly before holding up sunscreen and offering it to Damon. "Sunscreen?" he said and i chuckled. "Is that a joke?" Damon asked not amused. "Right" Shane said awkwardly and i focused back onto our surroundings, the forest, the sea, the sun. It was a beautiful island.

Stefan was tying a knot with some rope, while Rebekah was just standing there glaring at Elena as she walked past.
"Rebekah!" i snapped at her "you're not exactly helping out" I added and she scoffed. "Stefan's perfectly capable of tying a knot by himself and you don't need any help" Rebekah commented and i sighed. "You giving Elena the evil eye, it's making things worse" i said annoyed and Stefan shook his head at me softly as if to say not to worry about him. "She killed my brother, tried to get you to put a dagger in my back. She's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye" Rebekah said and i sighed as i couldn't help but slightly agree with her. "You know I can hear you, right?" Elena said obviously annoyed. "You know I don't care, right?" Rebekah retorted and i rolled my eyes at the pair of them. Elena stopped walking, and vamp sped towards Rebekah, grabbing her by the neck and pointing the white oak stake at her chest. I gasped as i tried to intervene but Stefan grabbed ahold of my hand, keeping me back. Rebekah flipped her over and pushed her to the ground. "Go ahead, try and kill me. But then you'd have to face your real problems. Like the fact that your best friend Y/N invited me here, and the fact that she and Stefan are willing to work with me over you" Rebekah said as she walked off.

"Elena" i called out going to walk towards her but she stood up, dusted herself down and stormed off, her eyes full of hurt and anger. She shoved the white oak stake into her bag as Damon stood by her side.

As Damon and Elena had a chat, bonnie was taking photos or Jeremy's hunters mark. I smiled fondly over at them and how everybody else could see how good they were together. "what are you smirking at?" Stefan asked me, sitting down next to me on a log of wood. "Just that Jeremy and Bonnie don't realise they like each other yet" i said and Stefan chuckled. "we better get going" Stefan said and i sighed. "i'm starting to think this might not be worth it" I said quietly. "what do you mean? you volunteered to come to help get Elena's humanity back" Stefan asked me confused. "i know i did, but what if she doesn't go back to the person she uses to be" i said with a sigh and Stefan wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "then we will be there to try and guide her in the right direction" He said and i nodded. "thank you for coming, i know it's hard to see Damon and Elena together. . ." i started and Stefan smiled, shaking his head. "i've got you, that's all i need" he said as he kissed my forehead softly and i smiled as i leant into him.

"come on, we ought to get going"

<< >>