[19] The Orginals - Moon Over Bourbon Street

*A/N - its been a little while and i'm sorry for that, but my GCSE's are starting today and i have very little time at the moment, this chapter is to see how well it goes down, and then i might think about starting an Original's fan fiction book? Let me know what you think! thank you very much 😊

I paced around the compound trying to find our mothers spell book, i needed to get some spells i'd promised Davina that i would teach her and i couldn't remember the spell exactly. As i walked past my brother Niklaus's room, i heard the sound of that witch hitch he's sleeping with. I rolled my eyes before listening in. "Spoken like a man who's made peace with his demons" Genevieve said. "My demons are dead, or chased off." Klaus replied. Suddenly Elijah marches past me and opens the doors, revealing me standing in the doorway and he saunters in. "Yes, apart from the one lingering monster with whom you share a bed." he held her heels out which made me smirk. "I trust you can find your clothing and the door." Genevieve takes them and walks out, i chuckled and she glared at me, nudging my shoulder as she left. "If be careful love! next time you might accidentally fall over the banister!" i shouted after her and Elijah smiled faintly. before turning back to our brother. "You do recall that woman tortured our sister?" He said and i nodded, standing next to him him. "She also revealed the truth about our sister's treachery" Klaus said and i rolled my eyes. "you forced her to act!" i said and he glared at me, taking a step towards me and Elijah placed a hand on his chest. "Enough, as a consequence, Rebekah is gone forever" He said and i looked at the ground sadly, i missed my sister like hell. Klaus shrugged "A desire which she apparently harbored for quite some time!" he said raising his voice slightly. "Niklaus, it has been a month. Now, we feel our sister's loss as deeply as you. But, you must stop distracting yourself with this ridiculous behavior and channel it into some kind of action" Elijah said and i agreed with him. Klaus grabbed a paintbrush and returned to his art. "Why must I, exactly?" he asked. "Because over the course of Marcel's tenure, the city grew accustomed to having a king. You wanted this throne. Now, you must accept the responsibility that accompanies that" Elijah said. Klaus began to paint and it became on the wasn't interested in the conversation. "Apologies, but I'm rather ensconced in other pursuits" I used my magic to fling the paintbrush across the room and make his painting fly out of his reach. "If you can so easily neglect your home, I wonder what will become of your daughter, My darling niece. Have you forgotten what it was like to live beneath the threat of violence? We need to work together, Klaus, Let's make this city whole again" I said getting rather annoyed at his recent behaviour. "Perhaps it is too broken to mend" Klaus said and i sighed, lowering the painting and placing the brush back in his hand. Klaus then resumed to his painting. "If you won't do anything, we will" Elijah said and left the room, i followed.

Father Kieran, Elijah and I gathered a meeting for the various supernatural and human factions to settle on an agreement, Genevieve and Diego representing the witches and the vampires. But i had a feeling that this wasn't going to go too well. I was fully ready to support my brother for peace, trouble is i'm being realistic when saying it won't last.

"St. Anne's has long been neutral ground in our city. So, it's only fitting that we gather in this chamber at the behest of Elijah and Y/N Mikaelson to bring harmony to this place we call home. Thank you all for coming" Father Kieran said and sat down.  "Yes, thank you for coming. And welcome." Elijah said. I held up a document. "This morning i found this document. These are the rules of the city according to Marcel Gerard" I said and then tore it right down the middle and flung it behind my shoulders. "Which, of course, no longer apply, because we're in charge now" I said and smiled to everyone. "You said that if we came along, that we would get to run things by ourselves. Never mentioned anything about making yourself Queen" Diego said. "Trust me darling i don't want to be Queen, i'm simply helping my brothers aim for peace, before more innocent people die" I said. "Thank you Y/N, you were each selected to represent your own communities. In our honor, however, any issues that arise between factions, it will come to me. Now, we are all responsible for the current chaos in the city. However, you have one very, very simple choice ahead of you here: you can all play nicely together, or you can leave" Elijah said and we both crossed our arms and glanced at everyone around the table.