Chapter 30- FINAL

Before you read it. Again I want you to know a few things. 1) Sorry that I didn't upload this last chapter until today. 2). So, I have the second book that I plan to upload already ready to go. 3) I won't tell you about it until it is uploaded. 4) Last one promise~ I am so grateful for those who have supportive me through this, and now the final chapter...............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beckett POV:

When the world went to shit, I just called it. My wife told me I was crazy; however, look who was right. But, when she died, I cried I won't lie but I had to now worry about my other family as well, she even told me too.

There was only Red and Gwen when I got there since I took her parents down. I had to think about two children, so I did everything I could and I think over the years I have. I raise two bad ass girls.

When Red suggested on building a community, I thought she was crazy. After a while though it did work, we were at ease for the longest time; however, on the radio they told us about the hoard that was coming and that is when Red's leadership was tested. I hope she will be alright.

"I am going stop arguing with me!" Red shouted.

"Red, I don't think it is smart." I said.

"I am a leader, if I don't do this who will?" SHe asked.

"A bunch of people!" I shouted.

"No, just stop." Red said.

"Red, please." I begged.

"Beckett stop being a pussy and let it go." Red said.

"Well what happens if something happens to you?" I asked.

"If you are so worried come with me." Red said.

"You only said 30 men and women and it is fill." I growled.

Instead of arguing more, Red grab a notebook out and show me her will. If anything happens to her, Alex is in charge, if something happens to both of them Gwen and I will take care of Morgan and the town. She is a stubborn asshole, but I guess that is part of my fault.

When she went off, she kisses us all a goodbye; although, she had her own power will that she will be back. God, please just please bring everyone back.......

Days later our guards saw someone, just one coming back it was Josh. Josh came back to tell us everyone died, even Red. I went numb... Alex just fell onto the ground, and Gwen didn't cry. Red is dead..... God just kill me now, just kill me now.........

"What now?" Josh asked.

"Hm." I snapped out.

"What do we do now?" Josh questioned.

"We run our community." Beckett said.

When we buried her Edwin made a stone for her that said: Red, you are a daughter, a mother and a warrior. Blessed our strong warrior.

I can't give up, I have Gwen, Ember and we have to worry about Alex and Morgan. May we see you all again someday my sweet niece.

The end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of story author's note: Well shit, it is over, Red is dead. She died at the age of 21, married, one child. My god I actually miss her now. I might need a bit before I write a sequel if I choose to. If you guys do let me know...... If not, I'll write another story soon enough. Thank you guys if you have read to this part.... Now I am sad.