Chapter 18

Author's note: I know this one is going to be short, sorry but not sorry.

Jordan's baby girl is two days old, and she hasn't held her once. We are scared that she is rejecting the baby, but Gwen, Rebecca, Jamie and I have been trying to help them by taking care of her and the baby.

Alex and I haven't been spending much time together since th- the well kiss. Of course, since all of this has been happening it has been definitely been difficult. I know we should talk about this; however, it been busy for sure. The only time we see each other is dinner time.

Later that night I was sleeping when Jamie was shouting. Beckett and I rush into Jamie's room and we saw Jordan's wrist bleeding. What the actually fuck!?!? We rush to stop the bleeding, once that stop, we stitch her up while on some local pain relief, and now someone has to watch her 24/7.

"You okay?" I ask Jamie.

"Um, I-I don't know." Jamie answered.

"Hey, you are doing great, she just needs some more time." I said.

"She clearly isn't." Jamie said.

I decided that I would do most of the watches on Jordan. She keeps begging me to let her die; however, I know she love this baby. But I can't trust her at all with this, and only time I do get a break when I get a 15-minute nap break because Gwen will watch her for that time frame. I only get that long because I will eat with her, and if I have to pee Gwen will come in. This really sucks.