Chapter 15

Winter is over. I hate when the winter is over only because zombies come back. Which means we are doing sticker stuff. But so far, we had planted the wheat, fruits and veggies that we can, and we are doing 2 people watches. One from the front, the other in the back, which sucks a lot, but it will be easier.

Since winter is over, we decided to see if we can find other stuff. Luckily enough if we take the truck we can go to the next town, it is bigger and has two stores. Maybe, just maybe we can get stuff we need to start becoming normal again.

"Be careful." Beckett said.

"Beckett, we will be fine." I said.

Beckett couldn't leave because of Jordan; we are thinking that she might give birth. I would stay and see this but Jamie won't go it is his kid. So, it is Alex and I, and yes, he is clear.

When we made it to town, we kill zombies right away. I was hoping we didn't have to right away, but you know life. But lucky enough is that it didn't take long and the other store is ten minutes away. The first store there was flour, sugar, all dry stuff such as beef jerky, soups, a bunch of canned fruits and veggies that will last us. Also, there was oatmeal, chocolate bars, chocolate chips, pasta, canned meats, granola bars, honey, popcorn that is pop, pretzels, seeds, rice, beans and applesauce.

"Where has this place been?" I asked.

"Well I do know that this place is awesome." Alex smiled.

"Hopefully the next place is way more awesome." I smiled back.

The other store was awesome too, and we were happy to bring it back to our group, they were shock that we found this much stuff. But we have to be smart, and we don't understand why that has happen.

"How?" Edwin asked.

"I don't understand how they just- just leave their town." Mark said.

"I don't know, but I am glad we found a lot of this stuff." I smiled.

"No baby stuff?" Jamie asked.

"Sorry there were only clothes and I grab some white onesies." I said. I grab it out of my bag and handed it to him.

"Well, glad the baby will have something to wear." He said.

"Red can I talk to you?" Alex asked.

"Sure." I said.

He pulls me outside and points out and I see a bunch of zombies. It wasn't a bunch where we couldn't kill them, but they were heading this way. Shit, we aren't losing this place now.

Author's note: What do you think is going to happen next?