Chapter 10

It been a few days now. In between with training, watches and just trying to live on this nice property isn't very fun. But, I can tell that Edwin's grand kids are doing better than their parents are. So I decided to spend more time with them more 2 on 1 practice.

It starts off with checking every weapon. Once they are clear or whatever o teach them how to use it. Alex brings in zombies to help with this, but when it is there turn Rebecca freaks out. A lot... Rebecca's husband does a lot better but still not that good. I guess he use to work as a gardener, same as Edwin. Well, trying to figure out what would happen if zombies were attacking his family what would he do?

Beckett watches from afar, he sees that I'm nice but strict, like he taught me. Anyways, the two oldest: Jamie and Josh are doing well. They seem that they understand what I'm doing. At least that is good.

After training is over we do our "duties." So, the little ones help with the indoor chores, Beckett, Alex, and I are the only ones who does watches as of right now. Then the others helps with laundry, gardening etc.

One day after training with their parents. I just figure out that Rebecca is having some sort of PTSD. She remembers when it first started with her brother and no one kill them, they just walk off to the neighbors house when the heard yelling. So she does need some help. I tried having Beckett's help; however, he believes she wont do good at it. So, Edwin and I decided to keep her inside the house.

"It isn't easy." Beckett said.

"I know." I said.

"How are you sleeping?"

"Fine." I said.

"No nightmares?"

"Stop with the questions."

Since I been holding these trainings, Beckett and I decided to go ahead and let Gwen who is nine to join. She would have to learn sooner than later, so she was excited more than the others.

"Gwen." I said.

"Yes?"

"You seem to enjoy this?"

"I do Red."

"Gwen.. It isn't a game."

"I know but I have been waiting for a long, long time."

Great. I'll probably just created a crazy ass psycho. Anyways, I talk to her eventually we need to find a cozy home. We had heard from others that the zombies don't like the cold. It is true. They go to other places when it is winter, so hopefully this winter we are good.