Chapter 17

Cats P.O.V

I felt the sunlight shining on my face and i stretched but felt warm strong arms wrapped around me. I squirm around to face the person.

it's Ryder

I wanted to throw him off and chase him out but when i saw his peaceful face my heart melted. I wrapped my arms around his next and soaked up his warmth. I wanted to soak this up as much as i could before i had to face reality.

I felt him start to move around and start waking up.

"Caitlyn... you're holding me... am i dreaming..." he asked confused.

I pulled away from him but he pulled me towards him and dug his face into my neck.

"Ryder... i think you should go back to your room now." i said

"No Cat you were just cuddling up to me and now you're telling me to go back to my room. what is going on?"

"Ryder you hurt Carter, you beat him unconscious and you brought another girl home after you started ignoring me and pushing me away after i was kidnapped. I just needed to soak up the last of what we have left." i told him

He sprang up and clenched his fists. I sat up.

"The last of what we had. Caitlyn you cant just give up on us now. I know i messed up, i know. But please let me make it right please. I was acting stupid, i thought i was ruining your life. I thought pushing you away was going to help you by pushing you out my life... and about last night I got so drunk because i was so upset with my decision that i screwed up. I love you Caitlyn. I love you."

I froze and looked at him. He just told me he loved me. He really said he loved me. He looked down at the bed sheets and traced the linen with his finger.

It felt like every single butterfly in the world was flying around in my stomach. What i did next surprised me. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him. He put some of his weight on me putting us in the same position we were before he woke up. He turned more onto his back and maneuvered me on top of him.

The kiss was so passionate and intimate. He pulled me so close to him that there was no space for air between us, even with us being so close i felt like i needed to be even closer to him. He started exploring my body with his warm muscular hands. He landed up running his fingers through my hair.

And just as i thought things were going to get more intimate the door burst open and i shot up to see who it was.

Carter

If looks could kill he'd be dead. But i got out of bed and Ryder stayed in my room. I walked out into the hallway and closed the door behind me.

"How are you feeling?" i asked him

"I could be better but i'm fine."

"I-I'm so sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to make it look like i didn't care or anything i-."

"Cat stop. You don't have to explain. None of this is your fault. You didn't do anything wrong and to be honest i'm not surprised i found you two together, i'm kind of glad. Now Ryder can stop being so bipolar and upset with his own feelings and finally be happy. You make him happy Cat and that makes me happy." he explained

He embraced me in a hug and i hugged him back happily. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Thank you Carter, you are a really amazing friend and i'm so glad to have you in my life, you make my life a lot easier andddd a little more fun." i said

He laughed at me and smiled "Now get back in there before Cole thinks we're sleeping together again."

I giggled.

"I'll see you later." i said and walked back into my room.

I closed the door and walked to the bed with my head facing the floor. I walked to the other side of the bed and got in.

"I love you too." i said

"What did you say?" Ryder asked

"i love youu." i said and looked up at him.

He smiled at me and grabbed my face and continued to kiss to kiss me. He moved on top of me and we carried on where we left off, this time hopefully with no more interruptions.

Ryder start to remove my clothes and removed his too.

And i think you know what happened after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ooooo things are finally good between them!
thank you everyone for your support and love!

remember
you are loved
i love you
you are beautiful
and i am here for every single one of you

baiiiiiii~