Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning lying alone in Jackies bed.  I turned around and found a note on his bedside table.

'I went to school, made you breakfast and left it in the microwave.'

I rolled over and debated getting out of bed, but eventually i got up and headed downstairs excited to see what Jackie had made me. I find a plate with pancakes and bacon on it in the microwave and warm it up to eat. I sit down and start eating, once I was finished I cleaned my plate and put it away.

I checked the time, it's 11:42.

 'wow I slept in late.' 

I think about Ryder and wonder if I should go back now or later. But i decided to go home before a whole search party comes after me and they think i lied and ran away. 

I called Carter to come pick me up and he said he'd be here in a few minutes. I wrote a note for Jackie thanking him for letting me stay and wrote a cute little appreciation paragraph and got my stuff and headed downstairs. I walked outside and stood on the sidewalk and waited.

Not long after Carter arrived and i got in the passenger seat and put my clothes on the floor by my feet.

"Have fun?" he asked me

"Yes, thank you for asking Ryder for me, i really needed that." i said

"No problem." he said before the car went silent and we were on our way home.

i cant believe i just called that place home.

~~~~~~~~

After we got home i walked straight to my room to go change and shower. I put on some comfy clothes and put my phone on charge and went to go find Carter to see what he was doing. After walking around hopelessly I finally found him in the movie room. I sat down on the chair next to him.

"Make me food I'm hungry." I said

"Why should I make you food." He says

"Because if you make me cook i'll burn the house down and i really want chocolate chip waffles." I reply.

He sighs and stands up.

"yay~ thank you Carter." I say and jump on his back. He groans and starts walking with me still on his back to the kitchen. Once we get there he put me on a stool and gets all the ingredients out and started working his magic.

I sat and watched Carter do his thing while he's cooking until Ryder walked in.

"Hey Cat" he says.

I just ignored him and start eating, Carter leaves once he's done to let Ryder talk.

"Caitlyn I'm sorry ok please can you please just talk to me already." I just kept ignoring him and kept on eating. He realized very quickly i wasn't going to reply and got up off his chair and as soon as he did I flinched causing me to nearly fall off my chair. He took a small step back and he looked a bit taken back.

"We're going to a dinner party at my parents house tonight, there's dresses in your closet for you." He says and turned away from me and walked out the kitchen.

Once i'm done eating i put my dirty plate away and head upstairs. i might as well start getting ready since i have nothing else to do. I walk in my room and see a big box lying on my bed. I walk towards it and see the most beautiful black dress ever with an envelope on top of it.

"Caitlyn, i hope you can forgive me."

i put the envelope to the side and

I head to the bathroom and see another long box lying on the counter

I head to the bathroom and see another long box lying on the counter. I open it and see a beautiful necklace in it. I take it out and put it on, it goes perfectly with my dress.

I get started doing my hair and makeup. I put the dress and necklace on and go find a pair or black heels. Once I put them on I head downstairs and see all the boys staring at me.

I walk down to Ryder and whisper in his ear. "I forgive you" I see a smile spread on his face and he slips his hand around my waist, it feels like a bolt of electricity come from his hand.

We walk to the black escalades and get in. I sit between Carter and Ryder and Kai and Alec are sitting opposite me and two other guys in the front.

After a while we arrive at a big house but not as big as Ryder's.

"This is my parents house" Ryder says

"Wow it's nice" is all I say.

We walk in and I instantly spot someone and freeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooo cliff hanger who did see spot is it someone new in the story or a family member who knows find out in the next episode. Please leave a like vote and comment is you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Baiiii😘~