Chapter 4

I woke up in my bed. My head was pounding, it felt like it was going to explode. I went to the bathroom and was greeted by the finger marks left around my neck, and remembered all the events that happened yesterday morning. The sight made me tear up. 'this isn't going to be a good change anymore' I think.

It was morning again so that must mean that I had been passed out for a really long time. With tears still in my eye's, I started the shower. I was shaking now. He really hurt me. I couldn't believe he had actually done that.

I took a nice warm shower then hopped out and got dressed. I put on some baggy jeans and a turtle neck to cover up the marks then I tied my hair in a messy bun while my head was still pounding. Once I was done I headed towards the kitchen, as soon as I got there I see Ryder and Carter sitting at the island.

"Aren't you going to school?" Asked Carter

Shit, I forgot that it's Monday.

"Yeah I forgot let me just go grab my stuff quick." i told them

I walked to my room and grabbed my book bag that was lying on the floor and quickly went to the bathroom to go check that the marks from Ryder weren't visible. While I was at it I added some light make up and then walked downstairs and back into the kitchen.

"Hey Carter can you take me to school?" I ask and look at him with pleading eyes.

"I'm going to take you." Says Ryder, he gets up and walks past me.

'great'

"Are you coming?" He asks and for a moment i hesitated but I walked outsite and got in the car. I pulled up my turtle neck in front of him.

"I guess you're playing the silent game now?"

I looked over at him and then looked outside my window with my hands folded on my chest.

I hear him sigh then he started the car and we're heading towards my school.

~~~~~~~~

Once we arrived there I bolt out the car and run straight to my locker so that Ryder can't stop and try talk to me. I see Jackie leaning against my locker and i let out a deep breath of relief. He was playing on his phone but as i walk closer he notices me and puts his phone away so I ran and hugged him.

"Hey hun, are you ok?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say.

"I'm not stupid Cat" (Cat is her nickname) tell me what's wrong." He says

"Can we talk about this in private?" I ask

"Sure, why don't you come over to my house tonight then we can talk about it with a shit ton of junk and some Teen Wolf?" He asks.

I thought about it for a while before pulling out my phone and texting Carter. Ryder had made sure that I had the numbers of the boys that were in the car when he had come to pick me up from my house. Which I will admit is pretty handy especially in my situation.

'Hey can you ask Ryder if I can go to a friends house tonight?I promise i won't run away you can even send someone to watch me or even put a tracker on me, i just need some space right now.'  I ask him

'Yeah sure, but why don't you just ask him yourself ?'  He asks

'Because I'm playing the silent game rn :)" I said

'XD XD I'll let you know what he says'  he replied and i put my phone in my pocket and turned to Jackie.

"We'll get our answer later today" I say.

 He just nods and I ask "what do we have first again?"

 "English" he says 

I turn to my locker and grab my note pad and textbook then we walk to class.

~~~~~~~~

In the middle of class my phone buzzed. I quickly pulled it out and looked and see a message from Carter.

' Ryder said you can go

I turn my phone off and turn my attention back to the teacher and carry on with my work and the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~

School ends and Jackie and I both go to out lockers to put books away and we walked out of school and towards Jackie's car. We got in and the first thing I did was plug my phone into the aux and played our favorite song.

(Imagine whatever song you would like to scream along to with your best friend.)

And now we're off to Jackies house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and pls vote and leave a comment.

Private message me if you have any suggestions you'd like to talk about for this book. 

Also private message me if you ever need someone to talk, everything will be private and you will never be judged.

Thank you all for reading this book I see you in the next chapter.

Baii~😘